Relief

"So how did it go with Stevie?" Haley ask her mother as she entered the house. She had a busy day with work and doing some chores before heading back to the house. She kinda felt bad for leaving her mother with her younger brother but this was something she had to do by herself.

Plus she was busy so there that.

"Actually I never feel so relief in my entire life before" Her mother admits "I thought your brother would hate me but he is quite opposite I dare say myself" she finished. Haley knew from the very start that her brother would accepted their mother of having another child aka having another sibling.

"I told you" Haley tells her mother "Steve is soft-kinded to hate on anyone, not even to his bullies but dont tell him that I told you that" she said. 

One less problem to deal with.

"Yeah I should have listen to you dear im sorry" Franice said "Your my daughter and I should have believe you instead of trusting my own doubts" she felt her eyes welling up in tears. 

Haley's eyes widened. 

SHIT!

"No mom dont cry" That made her burst into tears, sobbing slightly. Haley took a deep breath and sighed. 

Man will she ever get used to her mother's mood swings..perhaps not.