Things are going to change

"You know I thought your going to get mad at me for getting pregnant" Francince told her older daughter when Haley was helping her out during her pregnant. She was about at least four months along as her baby bump was slightly peaking out.

"I was going to" Haley admits "But I realized there wasnt really any point since I already have Steve as my younger brother" She shrugged slightly "Now I am just really excited and happy for you" she hug her mother gently.

"Oh honey" The blonde women smiles "I know this was unpredictable but I am really glad your being really supportive of this dear" she touched her daughter's hair "I love you and your brother since you two were born" she said smiling "Now I am going to love this little one just as equal" she finished.

"You know, things are going to changed once the little one comes out" Francince knew of this and learned to accepted it in her early stages of pregnancy. 

"We both know that but are you going to be okay with that?" She looked worried but her expression softened as Haley gave a nod and grabs her hand.

"Oh Haley! I am going to be emotional again.." She weeps as the oldest child wrapped her in her arms protectively.

Just like what Haley had said, when her new sibling is born that is when things are going to changed in their small family.