Pregnancy

Francine knew that pregnancy was no walk in the park. Her body is sore, she gets sick often, and becoming moody and gassy wasnt pleasent for her. She was more senstive than usual too as she noticed.

"You okay mom?" Hayley ask as she help her mother as she was struggling to get up. Her stomach was slightly swollen but for some reason she couldnt get up on her own. "Yeah im fine thanks Hayley" She winced slightly.

"What happen?" Her daughter become protective of her when learning of her pregnancy. "Nothing just feeling the soreness in my body but Im used to it" Francine chuckles softly "I had done this with you and Steve before so nothing new" she said.

"Do you want some meds?" Hayley ask her mother but she shook her head "No im good for now" She gave a weak smile "I be good later on"

Hayley wasnt convinced but she let it go for now "Here you go mom" she said "Thank you for taking care of me dear. It was neccessary you know" she said. "Your my mom of course I want to take care of you especially when your pregnant" She said "Steve and I will do whatever we can to help you out during your time of need" she smiled at the blonde.

Francine eyes started to water and she hugged her older daughter "Oh honey! Thank you! I love you so much!" she started to sob and Hayley's eyes widened. She quickly turn her mother around and tries to calm her down.

"Shhhh its okay mom. Im here"Hayley mumurs as she rubs her mother's back.

Another daily live of the Smiths.