( 𝟎𝟐𝟔 ) paralysed

'abomination'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

LEXI KNEW THAT SOMETHING was going on with her sister, the moment she began screaming at the floor in the ice rink during their triple date. Though the girl wouldn't reveal anything to Lexi, she hid it, making the girl worry about her even more than she was before — Lydia wasn't the kind of girl to open up about what was bothering her, but Lexi liked to think that maybe the girl would open up to her since she was her sister, but she was proved wrong, when Lydia never spoke about what happened at the ice rink, even when they got home and Lexi asked her what had happened, the girl simply shrugged and told her that she didn't know what they were talking about. It annoyed her to no end, but Lexi knew that she couldn't do anything, if Lydia didn't want to do something, then there was nothing to make her talk. With Stiles and Scott overwhelming her with questions every day since it happened, Lexi felt like they were coddling her with the questions, especially since she couldn't even get an answer; it was like they didn't know Lydia at all..

Even as Lexi and Stiles sat in the jeep of his car, having gotten some food to talk over things, the two teenagers couldn't help but wander back to the subject about Lydia, and wether she was going through the same thing as Lexi. "I'm pretty sure Lydia doesn't know anything. If she did, she would have said something to me — that girl can't keep a secret to save her life." Lexi said, as she sipped on her milkshake, looking over at Stiles who was munching on some fries. It was a pretty strange night, a date that Lexi didn't think she would ever be on; if the two teenagers could even call it that, they had simply met up to talk over things, but they had done anything but that, their conversation quickly leading to Lydia, trying to figure out if she was the same as Lexi.

Stiles hummed at her words, he knew that Lydia was like that, she was the complete opposite of her twin, who actually opened up to her friends, well, eventually; they had to force it out her her after the incident with Erica and the rock climbing wall, but in the end, Lexi finally told them what was happening with her, and Stiles couldn't be more glad that she had opened up. All he wanted, was to help the girl, and find out what Peter's bite had done to her, since it hadn't turned her into a werewolf; she had gone through many full moons and nothing had happened to her, and it seemed like the biggest mystery to them as well as the murders that were going on right now. "Scott's with Deaton tonight, so we're hoping he can have some insight on what's going on with you." Stiles said, watching as the girl sucked on her milkshake, wondering how she could be so beautiful. He had always believed her to be the most beautiful girl on this planet, and he still couldn't believe that she was interested in him.

Lexi nodded, she had been waiting for a few days on some news on what Deaton was doing, Scott promised that when he was next with the man, he would ask if Lexi could see him — ever since Deaton had revealed to the boy that he knew about the supernatural, the teenagers didn't have anyone else they could really turn to; the hunters were still keeping their eyes on the girl, ready to strike if she were to do anything, and Lexi felt like she was walking on eggshells because of it. But, with the murders continuously happening, Lexi hoped that they had their attention on that instead of her, and Lydia. They may not have striked yet, but Lexi wouldn't put it past them, when a whole group of them had been out to kill Lydia on the night she went missing.
"I hope so. It'll give the hunters a reason to leave me and Lydia alone." Lexi told Stiles, putting her milkshake down when the worry reached her mind yet again; it felt like all she had been doing lately, was worrying, and it was beginning to be exhausting.