( 𝟎𝟐𝟎 ) lydia's disappearance

'omega'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

STILES HAD SAT IN the hospital waiting room for twenty-four hours straight after he had brought Lexi in, just after her attack from Peter, he had to bring her with him, the alpha using her as bait to get Stiles to do whatever he asked him to do, but the second Peter had left, leaving Stiles alone, he carried Lexi all of the way to the hospital, running at a speed he didn't even know had in him. By the time he made it to the hospital, he was dripping in sweat and on the verge of collapsing from exhaustion, but none of that mattered, the only thing that mattered, was getting the girl to the hospital and get her some help, having felt her bleeding a large amount onto his own clothing, and knowing he had to rush.
Lexi hadn't woken up since the attack from Peter, she was in some kind of coma, but the doctors didn't know what it was, she just wouldn't wake up. Her wounds had healed quickly, confusing everyone working at the hospital, but what confused them the most, is why she was still asleep, and not waking up.

Lydia was another story - Jackson had brought her in as soon as he found her on the lacrosse field, the girl passed out from blood loss, and she, too, hadn't woken up since being brought in, but the only difference was, is that the girl wasn't healing like her twin sister was, which had just added more unanswered questions to Scott and Stiles, and how they were going to help the two girls. Lydia wasn't healing like Scott had when he was first bitten by an alpha, and Lexi healed faster than him, which didn't make any sense, as the girl still hadn't woken up, but none of that could add to the already large around of stress he was feeling, from Derek becoming the alpha, and the hunters at an all time large.
The hunters knew Lexi and Lydia had been bitten by Peter, an alpha, and wether they were going to try and kill them before they shifted, was unanswered, and Scott had no clue. He had no clue what he was doing, and he hated it - he just wanted to help the two girls, especially Lexi, who had been close with Stiles for the past couple of weeks, and she knew about him, too..

It had been two nights before Lexi had peeled her eyes open, the sleep restricting her vision as she attempted to look around. The girl had no idea what had happened to her, or where she currently was, but judging by the machine beeps and the multiple wires running in and out of her veins, she was in the hospital. Lexi opened her eyes fully, groaning as she did so, as the light seeping in through the hallway was making her eyes sore, and she could see that she was in a large room, with an en-suits; she scoffed, of course her dad would pay for the top tier hospital room like it was a five star hotel..

Lexi froze, when she heard a shuffle come from her left side, instantly, she turned her head to see what was there, only to see Stiles and Scott, crouched by her hospital bed, with wide eyes, afraid she would think the complete wrong thing. They were checking on her bite, not anything else.. "Hello?" The girl asked them, her voice hoarse due to the fact that she hadn't used it in a few days time. The last thing she expected to see today was the two boys crouching by her bed looking immensely guilty, like they had been caught doing something they shouldn't. "You guys okay?" She asked, when she noticed they hadn't moved since she had spotted them.

"It's not what it looks like." Scott was the first to speak up, raising his hands in surrender, hoping she wouldn't think they were doing something they shouldn't be.

"We were just checking on your bite." Stiles told her, about to explain further, only for the girl to interrupt him in panic.

"Bite?!" She asked, now sitting up, cringing as she did so as she felt her skin tug on her left shoulder, the girl gasped at the sudden feeling, giving the two boys a panicked look, "He didn't bite me?" Lexi pressed, hoping that they had meant that she was bitten by a dog or something.. Anything else..

Scott shook his head, "I'm sorry, Lexi. The alpha bit you." He informed the girl, as she raised her hand to her mouth, trying to keep her sob quiet as she realised what this meant. "Your bite's healed.. Which means.." He carried on, only for Lexi to shake her head at his words.

"No. I can't be.." Lexi stuttered, before her eyes widened as she remembered her sister was right besides her when the attack happened, "Lydia? Where's Lydia? Is she okay?" She rushed out, attempting to get out of bed, only for Stiles to push her back down, knowing that she shouldn't be moving too much. The girl instantly took his hand and gave it a squeeze, scared that he was going to say something bad about her sister.

"Lydia's wound isn't healing like yours." Stiles told her, feeling awful at the distraught look on her face, "We don't know why, but other than that, she's fine, she's healing like any other human would." He explained, for the first time in his life, not stuttering as he spoke to her, as he just felt awful for the girl. He shouldn't have let her go and find Jackson with Lydia, he should have kept both of the girls by his side and ensure that nothing would happen to them, but he didn't, and because of that, they were both in critical condition in the hospital..

"I need to see her." Lexi groaned, trying to move out of bed, but Stiles had blocked her once again, Scott standing back with a look of guilt on his face, "What?" She asked, seeing both of the boys give her a look which she didn't understand, "What aren't you telling me?" She pressed, wanting to know what they were hiding from her.

Stiles sighed, looking back at Scott, who nodded at him to go on, before looking back at the girl he was in love with. "She's not in her room, Lex." Stiles told her, taking her hand in his once again, "We heard her scream, and she vanished." He said, unable to look her straight in the eyes as he spoke.

"Scream? What do you mean? Where is she?" Lexi asked, her heart beginning to race as she was told her sister wasn't in the hospital anymore. Where was she? Why had she screamed? A million questions ran through her mind.. She wanted to find her sister..

"We don't know yet, we're going to look for her, we were checking on your injuries again before we leave.." Scott explained, as the girl pushed Stiles away and stood up, pulling the tubes out of her skin, making her free.

"I'm coming with you." Lexi announced, a look of pure determination on her face, one that Stiles couldn't help but gaze at in complete awe.

Scott looked to her hospital room door, before looking back at her with a look of confusion, not knowing what to do. "Your parents are outside talking to the cops." He informed her, knowing that they wouldn't be able to get her out of here without being seen.

Lexi scoffed, unsure as to why Scott thought a bunch of cops was going to stop her from finding her missing sister. "I'll climb out the window. I'm not staying here whilst my sister is out there." She argued, heading towards a bag on the sofa which she recognised as her own, meaning her mom must have packed her some clothes for when she woke up. Lexi looked up at them both with her clothes in her hand, "You're a werewolf, Scott, help me out the window." She suggested, knowing that she would be fine if Scott helped her out of here.

Scott hesitated, looking at Stiles for help, but the boy only shrugged, knowing that once Lexi had her mind set on something, nothing was stopping her. Scott sighed, "Fine. But you have to take it slow, we don't know much about your condition, yet." He told her, knowing that she could be like him, but they had no clue until the full moon in a few hours.

Lexi nodded, rushing towards the bathroom to get changed into some jeans and trainers. They were finding her sister.