( 𝟎𝟑𝟕 ) strange hallucinations

'party guessed'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

STRANGE, THAT WAS the only way to describe how Lexi felt at the moment; she had only had one glass of punch, yet she felt like she had drank more than ten glasses of the stuff, the girl had no idea what Lydia had put in the drink, but whatever it was, it was something that was effecting Lexi in the strangest way possible. After Lexi had admitted to Stiles that she was falling in love with him, she drifted away back into the house without any other words spoken aloud — Lexi felt her head pound, her break feeling like it was on the verge of exploding, feeling multiple emotions hit her all at once, the girl feeling immensely overwhelmed to the point where she needed to find some place quiet, where she could relax her brain.. The Martin girl headed up to her bedroom, shutting the door after her and letting out a sigh of relief when the music quietened down from downstairs, her headache already beginning to die down due to it, the girl already feeling much better because of it. Lexi closed her eyes as she pressed her back against her bedroom door, leaning her head back against it as she realised that something must be in that punch, she didn't want the boy she loved to witness her throw up, and that's exactly why she ran off.

It wasn't until a minute later, did Lexi open her eyes, seeing her mother and father standing across the room, not yet noticing that their daughter was even in the room, talking amongst themselves, mumbling so no one could hear them both. Lexi couldn't understand why they were even in her room, since her father was in a completely different state, and her mother was on a short business trip for work until the weekend was over, there was no way they could possibly be here. Not only was the situation at hand confusing her, but she also couldn't shake the feeling of fear, of sadness from seeing her mother and father together in the same room, knowing that they disliked each other so much, to the point where her father had moved states away from them all. Lexi had always hidden how she felt about her parents, always hiding how hurt she was by what happened, but what her father did, no one ever believed that she was ever bothered by what happened, but she was hurt, and she was upset.

Lexi stood up straighter at the sight of them, wondering why she could see them, and what was even happening, "Mom, Dad?" The girl spoke up quietly, afraid to even move closer to the people who weren't her parents, because there was no chance they were actually here, it was impossible. The two adults were still talking amongst each other, ignoring their daughter calling out to them, Lexi swearing that she could see them both roll their eyes at her voice, making the girl pause in her footsteps from beginning to walk over to them; she had begun to walk towards her parents, only to pause and back up again upon seeing their eyes roll at her voice, "Guys?" She repeated, unsure of what to do, now, or what to even say to them both.

"Is she talking again?" Her mother asked, exasperated and annoyed that Lexi even had the audacity to speak up, annoyed that she felt important enough to make a sound, "Why are you talking to us?" The woman asked, as she and Lexi's father turned around and gave her a completely disgusted look that made the girls stomach drop completely.