( 𝟎𝟒𝟏 ) admitting his fears

'master plan'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

STILES WAS MISSING by the time the lights were turned back on, and Lexi had never felt a panic like it before - the second she heard Noah yelling for his son, and Scott's face when he realised that his best friend was missing, Lexi knew that it had something to do with Gerard, and the minute she made the connections, her stomach dropped, and all she could think about, and pray for, was that Stiles was okay, and he wasn't hurt. The fact that Jackson had stopped breathing on the field, had barely registered in her mind, even when her sister pushed her face into her chest and cried her heart out, because the boy she loved could be dead, too, and the fear of that was so prominent, that she couldn't feel anything else but the fear plaguing her mind. Her blood ran cold, her heart dropped into her stomach, and she felt a bile rise up in her throat, feeling the need to empty her stomach, as if she didn't, she would feel even more sick than she did before. She had grown up with Jackson, he was never horrible to her, they had even been the best of friends at one point, and now.. Now he was dead.

Trying to drag Lydia away from the school, away from where the love of her life had died, was hard; not only did Lexi have Stiles going missing on her mind, being told by Noah that he was going to do everything in his power to get him back, but she had her old friend dead, after everything Matt had put him through, and what Gerard had made him do, by what Scott described, it couldn't have been easy for him, and it broke her heart, because although Jackson could be a dick at times, and a completely horrible person, he didn't deserve to die, and definitely not like that. Noah had absolutely no idea about anything that was going on with the supernatural, and no idea on what was happening with Jackson, so he didn't know where to even start with looking for his son, but neither did Lexi - she knew that he wouldn't have just walked out of the school willingly, it had something to do with Gerard, she knew it. Lexi liked to believe that she knew Stiles, she knew what he would, and would not do, and she knew that he wouldn't put his father through this unless someone had made him.

Lydia was growing annoyed at how much Lexi seemed to be tapping her foot against the floor, and the fact that the girl kept pacing back and fourth in their kitchen, her phone clutched in her hand as every minute she would try Stiles' cell again, as her own cheeks were soaked wet, and her own eyes puffy from crying, Lexi's were, too, but because of a different boy, the boy she loved. "They're going to find him, Lex." Lydia told her sister, her face moving left and right again as she followed Lexi's movements, the girl unable to stop pacing, as if she sat down, she wouldn't be able to breathe. "He's gonna be okay," She added, when Lexi didn't answer her, instead, dialling Stiles' number again and listening as it went straight to his goofy voicemail, the sound making even more tears to fall out of her eyes and onto the hoodie of his that she was still wearing, unable to take it off.