( 𝟎𝟏𝟏 ) putting the pieces together

'heart monitor'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

LEXI KNEW THAT STILES was hiding something from her all along, and when they two of them had seen the picture on her sisters phone, it was then did she realise that she was right - the thing that attacked her wasn't a mountain lion.
She confronted him not long after they left Lydia's room, and he had promised that he would tell her the truth when he finds out, so now all she had to do, was wait.
She was going to find out what that thing was, and wasn't going to give up until she did..

When Lexi walked into her shared lesson with Stiles the next day, she wanted so badly to ask him for the truth once again, but after hearing about his dad's accident the night before, while she was with him, she just had to ask about the man.
As she sat down, Stiles didn't even look up at her, showing that he was upset, she sighed at the sight, leaning over so she was right next to him, "How's your dad?" She asked softly, knowing how close Stiles was with his dad.

Stiles tried to ignore the butterflies in his stomach at the smell of her Chanel perfume and the sound of her angelic voice, before turning to her with a soft smile of his own.
"He's okay, thank god." He answered, surprised that the girl cared about how he felt and how his dad was doing.

He remembered the night before and gathered that it was because she wanted information about the 'mountain lion', but something told him that this wasn't the case.
Since he had started talking to her, he had realised that she was one of the nicest girls he has ever known - the glass wall she put up to anyone she didn't know was just an act, and when she let someone in, they realised just how amazing they were, and Stiles had fallen even more in love with her.. If that was even possible.

Lexi smiled widely at his answer, glad that Noah was doing okay - every time that she had come into contact with that man, he had been nothing but kind to her, more kind than her own father was..
"That's good. I'm glad he's okay." She told Stiles, before leaning back into her own chair, not noticing the look that the boy was giving her - she was oblivious to everything around her. "About yesterday.." She began to speak again, until Scott had walked up to the two, looking down at Stiles guiltily - he interrupted their conversation.

Within seconds, Lexi had turned back to the front of the classroom like she hadn't even been talking to the Stilinski boy. It wasn't that she didn't want to be seen talking to him; she just didn't want to be seen as crazy when she believed that she wasn't attacked by a mountain lion, but something bigger. She was embarrassed and she didn't want people to see her as someone that should be in Eichen House.
Even if Lexi wasn't talking to Stiles anymore, she still listened in to what Scott was saying, trying to piece together what the two of them were hiring..