( 𝟎𝟑𝟖 ) hold up in the station

'fury'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

A LOT OF things had happened over the course of the year, but Lexi never believed that she would have a gun held up to her head, especially held by Matt himself, someone she had been attending school with since she was very little, the whole thing seemed like some crazy dream, even weirder than the supernatural drama that was going on around her, this topped the cake. Everything that had happened to her so far had been strange enough, but seeing Matt holding a gun up to her face, wasn't something she believed she would get past, because he seemed erratic with his murders, and since he had been pushed into the pool, he looked the most angry that Lexi had ever seen him, and she honestly felt a fear that she had never felt before whilst looking at him, a fear that made her chest hurt. "Matt.." Lexi began to speak up, not sure how this situation was going to go and what was going to happen to her — she couldn't understand why he was doing all of this, and the fact that she didn't know his motive, scared her to no end, and the only person that she wanted by her side right now, was Stiles.

"Don't talk, just move." Matt snapped, motioning his gun to the direction that the boys and Noah were currently waiting for her to come back and figure out their next plan of action, Lexi couldn't understand how Matt knew how to find them all here, and how he even got a gun; it was obvious that Jackson was here, also, so why does he need a gun? None of it made any sense to her, but she also didn't waste any time in doing what Matt ordered her to do, not wanting to get shot. The girl began to walk back to Noah's office, shakily putting one foot in front of the other and concentrating on not tripping over and face palming into the ground, because she was sure that it would annoy the boy with the gun in his hands — stopping by the office door and seeing Stiles' face first, the boy happy to see her again, but his facial expression quickly turning into complete horror when he saw just who was behind her, the boy they knew was the one murdering all of these people in such horrible ways.

Noah instant raised his hands in surrender at the sight of Matt holding a gun up to his sons girlfriends head, knowing that this was the boy the kids were talking about, and already knowing that he was dangerous, not wanting the poor Martin girl to be subject to his vengeance. "Matt, it's Matt, right?" He asked calmly, not wanting to upset the boy and get Lexi hurt in the process, who was still the centre of the boys gun, standing completely still with her eyes locked onto Stiles to help calm herself down. "Matt, whatever's going on, I guarantee you there's a solution that doesn't involve a gun." Noah said, glancing between the gun in Matt's hand and Lexi, who was the target of the weapon.

Matt chuckled lightly from behind Lexi, causing the girl to cringe slightly and close her eyes to take a deep and calming breath, telling herself over and over again that everything was okay, and that Noah would be able to get them out of this situation. "You know, it's funny you say that, because I don't think you're aware of just how right you are." Matt explained, moving his gun around again and making Lexi feel even more anxious with him behind her; the look on Noah's face didn't make her feel any better, either, since he was clearly nervous at what was happening right now with her.