( 𝟎𝟐𝟖 ) stuck in the pool

'abomination'

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

      ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

LEXI DIDN'T EXACTLY HAVE plans to go to the lacrosse game tonight, but when Stiles had informed her that he needed her help in order to get the Bestiary from Allison's grandpa's office, the girl gathered she didn't really have a choice but to catch a ride with Lydia and pretend she wanted to watch Jackson play the game, considering that Stiles was on the bench almost every single night. But, Lydia told Lexi that she would meet her on the bleachers, and Lexi hadn't seen her since she had dropped her off in the parking lot — as much as Lexi wanted to go looking for her sister, she needed to stay with Stiles and wait for Allison to hand over the keys to her grandpas office. Lexi couldn't imagine planning all of this out for Allison not being able to get the key, she just hoped it would all work out in the end; she couldn't even concentrate on the game itself, or Stiles for that matter, all she could watch, was Allison, waiting for the girl to sneak his key off of the old man. It was painful, waiting, Lexi felt like hours were flying by as she waited, but the girl knew that's what she had to do.

However, when she would look up at the game going on, Beacon Hills were doing terrible, especially for being home, it made Lexi cringe, seeing the Beacon Hills boys being shoved and thrown around by the Beavers. Even Scott wasn't doing as well as he usually was, the boy was great at the game, winning almost every single game he was in, but today, he was doing terrible, and it was hard to watch from the stands. It was a shame, too, because his mom was here to watch him play, and it just made Lexi feel awful for him, as she knew he was trying to be fair during these games, but it wasn't exactly working out for him tonight. The girl was actually glad when Allison had sent her the go ahead text to walk by and take the key — she wasn't exactly happy about going near her grandpa, considering that he and Allison's dad had sent a hunting party out for her and Lydia to kill them not that long ago, but if she had Stiles by her side, she knew that everything would be okay.

Lexi gave Stiles a tap on his shoulder when she had received the text, the boy nodding instantly and following her to the side of the stands, where Allison was dangling a key from her fingers, away from sight so her grandpa couldn't see. The girl took the key from her friends hands, not even looking up as Stiles draped his arm around her shoulders, making it look like the two were headed off elsewhere to make out or something; Lexi felt nervous, breaking into the principles office, whom was also the man who had attempted to kill her and her sister, it wasn't exactly something she wanted to be doing, but they all needed that book, especially since Lexi herself might be in it, and an explanation on what she was and why it was happening to her since getting the bite from Peter.
The two walked hand in hand around the back of the school towards the entrance, before Lexi instantly stopped at the sight of a red head still sat in the car she came in, her sister. "One second, Stiles." Lexi mumbled, giving Stiles a small smile, before she let his hand drop and jogged over to the car. "Lyds?" She asked, tapping on the window gently.