4.New kid :

New chapter......

"Paa.....paa..paa...." little taehyung chanted as he made his way to his appa daehyun.
"Taebear,come here baby. Appa is busy"sunmi said to the now 1 and a half month old taehyung who was busy waddling to where his appa was. The little baby was now able to utter small words like paa,maa. He can waddle around the house on his own. He always walks around the jeon mansion making everyone to always have there attention on him.

Taehyung was walking to his appa because the little boy wanted to be with him. Sunmi was about to feed him when taehyung saw his appa and waddled away.
"Paa...."taehyung reached to where daewon was and called out for him.
"Oh hi buddy" daehyun said and picked up the little taehyungie. He placed the boy on his lap and taehyung instantly snuggled to the olders chest savouring his appas warm embrace.
"Taebear,come on. You have to eat before sleeping." Sunmi said approaching them.
"Oh he didn't have his food?" Daewon asked earning a nod from sunmi.
"Taehyungie,go and have food baby. After that you can be with appa ok."daehyun askes to taehyung who shook his head in disaprooval. Daehyun chuckled at that. He knew how the little boy is,once he see's his appa he will not leave his side and will always be clingy.
"You don't want to eat? Then how about appa and baby eat together." Daehyun asked and taehyung looked up at him smiling,he vigorously nodded his head in approval.
"Paa..."taehyung again said and tugged on daehyuns sleeve making the older to chuckle.
"Ok then. Lets eat." With that daehyun stood up from the couch and carried taehyung in his arms. He then went to the kitchen followed by sunmi.

After everyone had there food excluding jungkook,sunmi sat taehyung on his mat along with some toys. Everyone was busy with there daily work. Daehyun went to his official duties while yoongi and hoseok again went for a hunt. Now there where only sunmi,taehyung and jungkook left. The royal blood hadn't woken up yet so he didn't have his breakfast.

"Jungkook come down and eat your breakfast."sunmi yelled out making taehyung to look at her. Soon jungkook came in view. The royal blood had droopy eyes and messy bed hair. Sunmi chuckled seeing her son.
"Oh jungkookie. Atleast washup before you come for breakfast." Sunmi said to her son making jungkook to shrug his shoulders.
"Nop. Give me food."he said and went inside the kitchen totaly ignoring the little boy looking curiously at him.
Taehyung pouted seeing jungkook walk into the kitchen. Jungkook would always greet taehyung by glaring at him or calling him stupid nick names. The royal blood had warmed up to the child but still sometimes taehyung was scared of jungkook.

The baby slowly stood up from his mat and waddled to the kitchen following his mother and jungkook.

Jungkook was busy eating when he felt a tug on his leg.
"Koo.."taehyung called out making jungkook to look at him. The royal blood rolled his eyes at the child.
"How many times do i have to tell you to stop calling me that.?" Jungkook huffed out angrily making taehyung to look at him with his lower lip quivering. The little boy had come to addres everyone with nicknames which he could easily voice out. He called daewon as paa,sunmi as maa and jungkooks as koo. When first time taehyung adressed jungkook as koo the royal blood had flipped the house upside down,yelling at the baby for calling him with a stupid nick name. He was so angry at taehyung but the real reason was he liked the nickname. He really liked when taehyung called him koo. It felt so good but he felt angry. Angry at himself for giving in to a werewolf. He would always show hatred towards the little boy but deep inside he had a tiny soft spot for the boy. He would never show it to anyone. According to him he should never get affected by a werewolf or get attached to him.

Taehyung stared at jungkook with teary eyes. The baby hated it when someone yelled at him,especially jungkook. The baby was fond of jungkook but at the same time he was also scared of the older. He had this feeling that jungkook wasn't angry at him,he was just pretending.

Taehyung pouted seeing how the older ignored him. He huffed and waddled back to the living room only to see hoseok and yoongi standing there. He clapped his hands happily and walked to them. But soon he stopped in his tracks seeing a head peaking behind from hoseoks legs. Taehyung looked at hoseok in confusion. He slowly walked to hoseok and peeked to his back. He could see a small boy standing there clutching tightly on hoseoks hand. Taehyung smiled at the boy. He then tugged on hoseoks shirt and pointed to the boy. Hoseok looked at taehyung and chuckled.
"Hey taebear. You want to know who it is. Its jimine." Hoseok said and brought jimin to the front. The 4 year old felt so shy seeing the little boy looking at him with curious eyes.
"Say hi to him jimin" hoseok said and nudged jimin.
"H-hi"jimin said and taehyung squealed and hugged the little boy making jimin to widen his eyes.
"Aww looks like taetae likes jimin" hoseok said to yoongi who looked down and smiled at the two kids.

"Who is that?"jungkook asked coming to the living room along with sunmi. He rolled his eyes seeing how taehyung was clinging to the little boy.
"Oh this is jimin. We found him at our pack ground crying." Yoongi said making jungkook to raise a brow at him.
"Ok and why is he here?" The royal blood again asked and yoongi took a deep breath before answering.
"Kook...he lost his parents. His parents were killed by the werewolfs when they went for the hunt." Hearing the older jungkook sighed.
"Ok. So you guys are saying that he is now an orphan.?" Jungkook asked for which yoongi and hoseok nodded.
"Kook you know that we can't have a child of our own so we are planning on adopting him as our own." Hoseok said with a hopeful voice making jungkook to look at his mother.
"What do you say mom?"he asked and sunmi smiled at him.
"I appreciate it son. Let the child be with them. He can have a new life and a new family and yoongi and hoseok can have there own happiness."she said with a fond smile,looking at the 4 year old who was now playing with taehyung.
"Ok then you guys can keep him. I will let appa know and he can give you the adoption papers."jungkook said. He then looked at the boy and frowned seeing how taehyung was so close to him,giggling and playing with the new boy. Jungkook walked towards the little boys. He picked taehyung up who whined.
"You..stay away from him ok."jungkook told taehyung making the said omega boy to pout.
"Nwo" the baby said with a frown and crossed his arms. Seeing how taehyung behaved with jungkook sunmi and others burst out laughing.
"You little creep. Do as i say or else you will get punished."jungkook glared at taehyung and gave him to his mother. He then went to his room mumbling about how taehyung needs to be away from the new kid.................

Yeah jiminie entered the drama. Sorry for my yoonmin and jihope enthusiasts. I made jimin sopes son. It suits the story like that.

And as jimin entered the drama,we can see the jeonlous.......

Hope you liked this chapter......

Until we meet again......

BORAHAE ......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜