6.Care.? :

New chapter......
Jungkook woke up from his sleep by feeling soft kisses on his cheek. He scrunched his nose and opened his eyes to see two bambi eyes staring at him. Af first he was confused but soon remebered how he had fallen asleep with the little omega. He soon sat up making sure to hold the petite figure in place so that he will not fall down.
"What were you doing puppy?""jungkook asked while staring at the baby on his lap.
"Taetae give koo poppo" taehyung said and smiled widely showing his boxy smile to jungkook.
"Oh and why did you do that?" Jungkook again asked not caring that he is being somewhat civil with his most hated enemy.
"Taetae wokwe up n koo sweep. Sho taetae poppo koo to wakwe up" taehyung blabbered out messily making jungkook to chuckle. He could barely make out what the little one was saying.
"Hmm since you are up go to mom." The older said and lifted taehyung from his lap. He placed the little omega on the floor who dashed out of the room,wanting to see his maa.

"Maa" taehyung called out and went to his mother who was busy with maids. He stood besides her and tugged her dress.
"Omo my baby is wakey." Sunmi said and picked taehyung up in her arms. She kissed the little boy on his cheeks.
"Did you sleep with jiminie?" Sunmi asked to taehyung but the little boy shook his head.
"Sweep wit koo" he said and sunmi quirked a brow.
"You slept in kooks room?" She asked not believing what her baby said. Seeing his mothers confusion taehyung vigorously nodded his head.
"Oh thats new. What happened to your koo so suddenly? He would never let you in his room. Then what happened now?" She asked to taehyung who was busy playing with his eommas necklace.

"Hey babies" daehyun said and hugged sunmi from behind making her to snap out of her thoughts.
"Paa" taehyung gasped and wriggled out of his mothers hold. Daehyun who saw this took the baby in his arms.
"Did appas bear miss him?" Daehyun asked nuzzling his nose on the baby cheeks.
"Taetae mwiss paa"taehyung said and hugged daehyuns neck while burrying his face in the crook of his neck.
"Aww appa missed you too my baby bear." Daehyun cooed and patted taehyungs back.

"How was the meeting jungkook?" Daehyun asked to jungkook who sat opposite to him on the other chair.
"It was fine dad. Everything went well. The human school authorities are willing to let our kind study there. But they made some conditions too."

"And what are them?"daehyun asked. Jungkook and yoongi had went to the human schools to discuss the decision about supernaturals studying within humans.
"They said that we will have to suppress our powers within the school. Our eye colour must be hidden and it has to be normal. No fights or shiftings allowed for werewolfs and for us we have to suppress the urge for blood." He said the details to daehyun who frowned.
"We can keep our urges suppressed but i don't think the werewolfs would be able to suppress there powers." He said and jungkook nodded along with him.
"I think we would have to set up a meeting with them." He said and daehyun nodded along.

Suddenly they heared giggles. Taehyung and jimin where skipping there way to the living room while holding hands. Jungkook rolled his eyes seeing the happy duo. He glared at there interlocked hands. He wanted to go to them and separate them. The urge was too much but he made no move. He glanced away from them and busied himself on his phone.

"Paa can chim n taetae go ouwt n pway." Taehyung asked to daehyun who shook his head.
"No bear its already evening and its not safe to go out. Ok" he said warily not wanting to comeout harsh. Taehyung stared at daehyun for a while registering what his appa had said. When he relaised his appa had denied his request his lips wobbled and he started to cry.
"T-taetae wans to go ouwt. Paa twake taetae owut." He said and tears already made its way down his cheek.
"Taetae don't cry. Chim will ask appa ok. Appa will go with us." Jimin said and tried to console the crying child. Taehyung didn't stop crying because he wanted his appa to let him go out or come with him.
"Baby don't cry bear. Appa is busy now and also are jimins appa and papa so how can we let you go out without us."he asked while picking taehyung up and settling him on his lap.
"Nwo...." taehyung hiccuped making daehyun to sigh sadly.
"Bear appa can't go out with you. Don't be a bad baby and stop crying ok." Daehyun said now on the verge of losing his temper.
"Pwease taetae wants to see fwowersh." The child cried again and daehyun massaged his temple. He was getting angry with the childs tantrum.

"I will take him out." Hearing that everyone stared at jungkook who had an unbothered expression on his face.
"What?" Daehyun asked again wanting to confirm that he heared right.
"What..i said that i will take him out." Jungkook again said. Taehyung heared the older and instantly his face litup. He quickly wriggled off from his appas lap and ran to jungkook.
"Koo letsh go" the little omega said and tugged on jungkooks hand. Seeing how the baby had stopped crying daehyun smiled.
"Then ok. Go out but make sure to look afrer him." He said to jungkook who nodded his head.
"Come on lets go puppy." He said and stood up from the chair while taehyung held his hand. He then looked at jimin who quickly stood beside him wanting to go out with the two.
"Koo cwome on." Taehyung said and dragged jungkook who sighed and walked out with the two kids.

Taehyung shivered when he saw the dark atmosphere outside the mansion. He clutched jungkooks hand tight who looked down at the sacred omega.
"Puppy if you are scared then why did you come out huh." He asked while rolling his eyes at the little boy.
"Kook hyung don't scold taetae" jimin said to the older with a glare.
"Oh here comes taetaes knight in shining armors."jungkook mocked with a laugh. He then walked out to the garden making taehyung to clutch his hand tighter. The little omega was scared but at the same time excited. He wanted to see how the flowers looked in the night. He had seen them in the morning and they looked so beautiful and that time he had thought how they would look at night.  He held jungkooks hand and the other held jimins. He scooted closer to the olders leg who looked down at him with a small smile. Jungkook soon picked the liitle baby up in his arms who squealed and hugged his neck.
"Don't be so happy puppy. I just picked you up because you where walking slow." Jungkook said masking his concern with a blank face. Taehyung only giggled and hugged jungkooks neck while looking around him and admired the flowers. Jimin also did the same while skipping to flowers and touching them with his small fingers. The vampire boy was not scared of darkness. He was a vampire who is born to love the darkness. The three walked around the garden. Taehyung would occasionaly ask questions when he wants to know a flower and jungkook would answer him. Jimin also asked So many questions to jungkook. The kids where enjoying there time in the garden while jungkook was enjoying something else which he wanted to keep a secret because he himself wasn't sure about it. They continued to walk around giggling and talking.

"Hey jungkookie......" a girly voice squealed making the three to turn around to where the voice came from. As jungkook saw who it was he couldn't help but to curse under his breath............

Hope you liked this chapter........

Until we meet again.......

BORAHAE.......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜