23.Hurt hearts:

New chapter........
Taehyung stared at the man that now started approaching them. He was lost. How was he supposed to handle the situation. If taehyung realized his mate then it was very sure that his mate also recognized him. He could see how Jungkook was frowning on not knowing anything.

The man now stood in front of taehyung.

“Hey…”he said and taehyung couldn’t help but to gaze at the man.  He was well built. Tall and had  the sweetest smile on his face.

“H-hey….”taehyung greeted back and the royal blood standing near taehyung could only roll his eyes on the little greeting. Who was this man after all. He had a vague guess but he hoped that it was false. Yes, he is going to let the little omega go but without him knowing his situation made him think the opposite.

“How have you been kid?” Namjoon asked while hugging the new male whose name was still unknown to the vampire family and taehyung.

“I was fine uncle Namjoon. I missed you guys so much” he said and proceed to hug jin. The omega man brought the new man into a hug and ruffled his hair.

“You grew up so much. Last time you were just this tall” jin said pointing to his shoulder and at the man’s head which was a foot or two taller than his. Namjoon who saw the confused gaze of daehyun and others on the new male cleared his throat.

“Everyone this is park seojoon.”

“A true blood alpha and the brother of my beta choi wooshik” he said and daehyun along with sunmi smiled at him and shook his hand while Jungkook stood their staring at the man who was now known as seojoon

“A true blood alpha and the brother of my beta choi wooshik” he said and daehyun along with sunmi smiled at him and shook his hand while Jungkook stood their staring at the man who was now known as seojoon. He was brought out of his stare when he was nudged by Jimin who stood beside him. He looked at his front and saw seojoon standing before him with extended hand to shake. Jungkook gave him a plane smile and shook his hands.

“don’t mind me asking Mr. Kim but if they are brothers then why do they have different surnames?” Jimin asked referring to seojoon and wooshik. Namjoon smiled at Jimin, amused by the little vampire’s question.

“Yes Jimin, their surnames are different because wooshik here has a mate. He changed his surname from park to choi after being married to his mate whose surname is choi.” (You can imagine whoever you want as wooshik’s mate.) Namjoon said and Jimin nodded his head in understanding the older.

The last to greet seojoon was taehyung who was fiddling with his fingers.

“Hi little one. I am happy to finally meet you” he said and smiled at the omega who looked at him with an unreadable expression.

“Can I hug you?” seojoon asked and taehyung gulped before nodding his head. After all it was his mate, his destined one. He maybe in a dilemma but that does not allow him to deny his mates wish of just hugging him. 

As the mates broke the hug everyone was now looking at them to know about the sudden hug between two people who did not even know about the existence of the other till now.