13.Family :

New chapter.......
It was a new and fresh morning. The now 17 year old omega skipped down the stairs to go to his eomma. He hummed a soft melody as he swayed his hands in the air according to the soothing melody of the song. As he reached the kitchen he saw his eomma busy talking with his appa.

"Eomma..." he called out and hugged his eomma who chuckled and patted his hair with a fond smile.

"Yes my baby...what is it?" Sunmi asked Taehyung to smile at her,his infamous boxy smile.

"Nothing just wanted to hug you" he said and buried his face in her neck with a sigh.

"I am deeply hurt you know" suddenly daehyun spoke, making taehyung look at him.

"What happened appa?" He asked,concerned about his appas frown.

"It is because my little one no longer loves me" the vampire fake cried earning a chuckle from the omega boy.

"Aww appa don't be sad. I love you too. Its just i love eomma a little more." He teased, making his appa to frown. The omega burst out laughing and went to his appa,hugging him tight.

"You look ugly when you frown appa but still I love you" he said and daehyun chuckled before starting to tickle the omega boy.

The three were busy in their own world when someone cleared his throat gaining their attention. Taehyung instantly looked at the entrance of the kitchen to see Jungkook standing there with a raised brow.

"I thought you had serious work to do dad but here you are being silly with him." Jungkook said making daehyun to chuckle.

"Don't be like that kook. I wanted to spend time with taebear."he said and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah....nowadays it's him all you could see and not me,your own son right eomma and dad.'' Jungkook asked not to think of how much effect his words had on a certain omega boy.

Taehyung's smile instantly dropped. His brows furrowed and head hung low. It was true. He knew he was not the real son of Daehyun and sunmi. He knew who he was. An omega boy who became a member of the vampire family by accident. He knew he had a life out there,where he would live with his unknown family but fate had other plans and he ended up with the vampires. It was true he loved his eomma sunmi and appa daehyun dearly but still wanting to see his real parents always haunted him. And now after hearing Jungkook, his sadness increased.

He slowly moved away from sunmi and looked at her.

"Y-you should spend time with koo too. I-i will be in my room eomma." He stuttered and walked away from the kitchen. Seeing the retreating figure of the omega,Jungkook cursed himself. How can he so carelessly speak like that?

"It was too much kook. He is hurt by your words." Daehyun said and stood up from where he was sitting. He walked away from the kitchen leaving sunmi and jungkook alone in there.

"You should consider his feelings before speaking kook. He knows he is not one among us but he is still here because he loves us. Don't hurt him like this or he will leave us and I don't want my baby away from me.''She said and walked away leaving Jungkook in his miserable thoughts. He couldn't think of it. The day Taehyung would leave his home. He knew there will be a time when the omega has to go,when his real family will come. Jungkook dreaded that day. He knew that if taehyung's real family would come for him there is no way the omega would remain with them,the vampires,he would leave with his family to the world where he belongs. He didn't want that day to come. He hopes the omega boy will always be near him,with or without being his.

As for taehyung the boy entered his room,his eyes brimming with unshead tears. He was sad thinking about his real parents. He wanted to meet them. He is waiting for the day when his family will come for him but at the same time he doesn't want them to come. Because then he will be taken away from his family and more than that he will be far away from his love. Yes love...kim taehyung the male omega had a huge crush on his koo. It started as a little crush at the age of 15 for taehyung. But now 2 years later it developed into love. Pure love for his koo,his royal blood vampire. Taehyung always thought of confessing to the older but he couldn't. The fear of rejection alwats haunted him. He knew the older had many admirers and he was not at the level of them. He kept his feelings hidden for now. Hoping for the royal blood to fall in love with him himself. With these thoughts on his mind the omega drifted off to sleep.

It was now night when the jeons were having dinner. Daehyun at the head of the table while Jungkook and Sunmi on each side of him. Taehyung sat beside jimin who sat beside his appa who sat beside jungkook and hoseok opposite to him. Daehyun and Yoongi were having small conversations while others listened to it. The omega boy ate his food silently. He could feel a stare on him and he knew exactly who it was but he chose not to look in the direction. He was sad of the words the royal blood had spoken. Yes he knew he was not a part of the jeon clan as in bloodline but by heart he was. 

The dinner was over and everyone were heading to their respective rooms. As daehyun was about to go to his room the main door of the mansion burst open revealing a guard.

"Mr.jeon there are two werewolves wanting to meet you".............

Yeah another chapter......

Two new characters will be introduced.

Hope you liked this chapter......

BORAHAE......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜