10.Restricted :

New chapter.......
Years passed by bringing changes to the little male omega.

Taehyung was now 13 years old. The little omega baby grew up to be a beautiful boy. He had all the ethereal looks a male omega is bound to have. Although he was living in the middle of vampires still his charm affected them. All the young vampire boys had their eyes set on the beautiful omega. They will not admit it out loud but they all wished to have the boy as their partner or least have a taste of him.

And all these riled up a certain royal blood vampire. Jungkook wanted to punch or even do worse to some vampire boys when he caught them staring at taehyung. He knew about how taehyung had become the centre of intrest for all the teenage vampires. He hated it because taehyung was his,yes he accepted the fact that taehyung was his. He dosen't know why but the omega boy had grown a place in his heart. Jungkook always cared for the boy,but it was a secret. He cared for the boy without letting anyone know,he had to keep his cold facade or else everyones fear for him will subside.

Taehyung knew about the olders soft side for him but the omega didn't dare to confront it. He was maybe scared about jungkooks reaction. In these past years jungkook had a different effect on taehyung. The omega boy always found himself asking for jungkooks permission whenever he had to do something. It was like an unspoken rule between the two. The incident that lead to this unspoken rule was quite a terrifying memory for taehyung.

Flashback...........

"Jiminie hyungie,lets go out" taehyung whined to jimin tugging his arms. A pout was evident on his pink plump lips making him the cutest.
"Tae...we can't go out just like that. My appa and papa are not here plus uncle daehyun and kook hyung are also not here and aunt sunmi is with her friend. They are all busy so we can't ask for permission." Jimin tried to reason hoping the pouty boy would understand the situation. But much to jimins bad luck taehyung started to whine more.
"They are all busy so they will not look for us hyungie. We will just go out and come back. Please....i want to go to the new shop opened at the market." Taehyung pestered jimin more wanting to get his way with him.

"Tae...i am not so sure about it. I can't risk you getting hurt. Everyone will kill me if it happens."

"Please just for this once. I will never ask again. Please hyungie. We will come back before they could get here" taehyung was now full on tugging and jumping making jimin to sigh heavily. There was no use in trying to make taehyung from backing off because the omega boy was very stubborn.

"Ok...fine..lets go but you have to always stick to my side and don't try to sneak away." jimin warned making taehyung to instantly nod like an obedient puppy.

"Come on then..we better make it quick." Jimin said and held taehyungs hand. The two went out of the mansion to the markets where some new shops have been opened recently.

The two bestfriends walked hand in hand through the small market. Taehyung eventualy giggling by the sight of something he likes. They roamed around the market making sure to visit every single shop. All the shop owners greeted the omega boy and the vampire boy with pleasant smiles. The little omega had made a place in the hearts of the people of jeon clan.

As taehyung and jimin where roaming around suddenly they heared whistles from behind them. They turned around to see a group of boys probably older than them walking towards them with smirks on there face.
"Oh well well....look who we have here,the little omega boy and his vampire slave." One of the guy from the group said eruppting laughs from his other friends.
"Lets go tae..." jimin said and dragged taehyung with him. Not wanting to cause any problem. He was angry at the group of boys but he couldn't fight with them. He has to make sure taehyung is safe.

The two held hands and hurridly walked back to the mansion but was stopped when taehyung was yanked back buy one of the guys.
"Not so fast cutie. Lets have some fun shall we." The boy who pulled taehyung said with a smirk. He then held taehyung buy his shoulder making the omega boy to whimper and try to back away.
"Leave him felix" jimin spat angryly pulling taehyung to his side.
"Aww why jimin...we can have some fun with him. Don't you see,he is such a pretty omega boy." The boy who is now known as felix said making jimin to glare at him.
"Its none of your concern if he is pretty or not felix. Stay in your limit. You know he is not someone who you can have your way with."jimin seethed in anger making felix to scoff.
"Offcourse,you will defend him. Afterall you are his personal slave. But guess what today i am determined and i will have him with me."felix said and roughly held taehyungs hand making the fragile omega to whimper in pain. Seeing his bestfriend in pain jimin lost his control. He lunged forward and punched felix in the jaw making the boy to release his grip from taehyung and stumble back.
"You fucking bitch..." felix snarled .
"Get him guys. We can't let this fucker go like that." Felix ordered to his friends and the vampire boys all together lunched on jimin. The poor vampire boy couldn't resist them all together making him to fall down. The vampire boys started kicking and stomping on jimin while felix held taehyung by his wrist in a bruising grip.

"Let them be pretty. Shall we go and have some fun hmm." He said and dragged taehyung along with him. The omega male protested and tried to wriggle away from the harsh grip on his wrist.
"N-no..,no please leave me....jiminiee....."taehyung screamed now tears flowing down his cheeks. Felix chuckled humourlessly at the poor omega boy struggling in his grip.
"Oh no no darling. First i will have you for me and then you can go. Ok"felix cooed making taehyung to sob even more.
"P-please let me go."he cried and looked to where jimin was getting beaten up by the vampire boys. He sobed..regretting his decision for visiting the market without letting hus family know. He prayed for someone to save him and jimin from the hands of these cruel boys.

Felix dragged taehyung and pushed incide an old worn out cottage. He pushed the boy hard making him fall on the floor with a thud.
"Finally you are alone with me. I will make sure to enjoy this moment with you darling." Felix crouched down to taehyungs level and gripped his chin making the omega boy to squirm in his hold and sob loud. Seeing the omega in pain made felix happy. He moved his fingers to the boys trembling lips and caressed it.
"So soft...i wonder how it would taste."with that he started to lean in to kiss taehyung. The omega cried even more not wanting to let the cruel vampire boy to take his purity away. As felix inched closer taehyung squeezed his eyes shut trying to cover away from the boy but to no good. As the vampire boys breathe hit his lips taehyung heared the cottage door blast open and a familiar scent hit his nostrils making him feel both fear and safety.
"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?" A thunderous voice boomed in the room making felix to flinch and look back only to widen his eyes.
"P-prince j-jungkook"felix stuttered seeing the royal blood vampire at the door,his blood red eyes glaring towards him.

Felix scurried away from taehyung leaving the sobbing omega to stare at jungkook with pleading eyes.
"I want you in the mansion before dawn got that."jungkook growled making felix to instantly nod his head. He was relived that the royal blood didn't shred him to pieces.

"Get the fuck out from here."jungkook said and felix didn't waste a second to dash out. Jungkook then turned to taehyung who was now trembling on the floor.
"You....i will talk to you after getting home."he said sternly. He then scooped taehyung in his arms who whimpered but snuggled close to his chest. Jungkook could only huff in frustration. He will make sure to deal with felix and his group and on top of that he will make sure a certain omega will not defy his words ever again.

Flashback ends.........

That day jungkook punished felix and his group by kicking them out of the clan for 2 weeks and making them work on the borders. For taehyung and jimin the two got an ear full of scolding from everyone. Jungkook scolded taehyung and said to the boy to never leave the mansion without his permission............

Not so important chapter....but i hope you liked it.

Until the next chapter....

BORAHAE.....💜💜💜💜💜💜💜