24.The talk:

New chapter........
Jungkook stood there listening to the elders of the house discussing the most dreaded matter according to him.

“don’t you guys think that we need to arrange meet ups between tae and seojoon” seokjin asks making daehyun and sunmi to nod at him.

“Yes, it is needed very much. The two maybe fated mates but I think they need to know about each other clearly before beginning something between them.” This time it was sunmi who said it making Jungkook who was hearing them felt his heart breaking. He couldn’t believe how his eomma is supporting the togetherness of seojoon and the omega boy while knowing about her son’s feelings. But can he blame her? No. because he himself was the one who told hos mother that he doesn’t have anything to do with tae or his feelings. He felt suffocated by the thought of taehyung with someone else but what can he do. The omega boy needs to be safe and protected both emotionally and mentally and that can only happen with him being with his birth parents and his destined one. Jungkook knew he was losing something precious by his decision but he couldn’t be selfish and make the younger omega suffer for his own happiness. He left from their knowing all too well that the conversation between the elders wasn’t good for his heart at the moment.

The omega boy was standing near the garden enjoying the evening breeze, trying to keep his mind thoughts free. He wanted to feel at peace. All the situations he faced made his poor heart hurt to the extreme. He stood there enjoying the sun set when he felt a presence near him.

“It is quite beautiful, isn’t it?” seojoon asked making the younger to look up at him.

“y-yes, it is beautiful” the omega boy stuttered out not wanting to make the older awkward by not answering to him.

“Are you perhaps in deep thoughts or are you just here to spend some time with the nature?” seojoon asked earning a shake of his head from the other.

“I came here to clear my mind. Everything is taking a toll on me” the omega boy ranted out not bothering to acknowledge that he was talking to his destined mate.

“Tae….I guess I can call you that…”the older trailed off earning a nod from taehyung.

“I know we met just recently and we are strangers to each other. I know how uncomfortable it is for you to start a relationship with a person whom you barely know anything about. The mate bond and everything…. I am blessed to have a mate like you tae but I know it is different in your case. I don’t want to force you to be with me. I want you to be comfortable with me. I want to know you more and be able to take care of you in the most perfect way for you. For that….we need to get to know each other….” seojoon said making taehyung to look at him with uncertainty.

“What are you suggesting h-hyung” taehyung asks and seojoon feels a thousand butterflies erupt in his stomach. The younger just called him hyung. He was not a stranger to the younger to call him as seojoon-ssi or any other official names. Keeping aside his jittery feelings seojoon cleared his throat.

“I was saying that lets keep the destined mate part aside and try to get to know each other through dates and spending time like every other couple. I want you to accept me fully as a person and not as your destined  mate with whom you are obliged to live the rest of your life. I want us to build our relationship with love and not obligations.” The older told all these to taehyung who stared at the other with surprised stare. He thought the older being a Trueblood must be like the typical man who will assert his dominance and rank on his mate as soon as they will meet but here, they are, the Trueblood being good enough to tell him all these.

“h-hyung I don’t know if I….” taehyung trailed off earning a small smile from seojoon.

“don’t feel pressured tae. I just told you about how I feel about the situation we are in. I want to give us a chance and that is only if you want it too. If you are willing, I want to try to be the best partner for you and not just a destined mate who is with you just so that they are mates.” Listening to seojoon taehyung felt his heart swell with respect towards the older. He had heard from his eomma sunmi that werewolves are obliged to live with their mates. If the rejection happens then the pain that they suffer is the worst. But here is his mate the man is giving him an open chance to accept him or straight away reject him. And top of all that all these coming from a Trueblood, the most possessive wolfs to exists is quite surprising for him. Taehyung just stared at the ground not being able to reply to the olders request. Should he accept the offer of getting to know him more or does he still wait for Jungkook to realize his love. The dilemma was deep and taehyung felt like he was in the middle of a maze. He didn’t know which way to choose.

“I’ll let you be then tae. I feel like I am making you more confused by my sudden talk.” Seojoon said and patted the youngers hair before leaving with a smile on his face. The smile that didn’t reach his cheek. The smile that hid his pain and longing for his mate. He couldn’t force the younger. The mate was between them both and not just on him. He needed the omega boys’ consent before moving to any stage of their relationship which is still there to develop. 

As taehyung stood near the garden deep in his thoughts he failed to notice a pair of eyes staring at him who had already heard the conversation between the fated mates.

Jungkook laid on the bed inside the guest room. He was sad but couldn’t blame anyone on the matter because he himself was the reason for his sadness. He couldn’t choose anything. He blamed the fate for all which was happening in his life.

Soon he heard a knock on his door. He yelled a come in and in came the vampire boy whom he expected the least.

“Are you busy kook hyung” Jimin asked making Jungkook to shake his head and sit up on the bed.

“What brings you here Jimin?” he asked and the vampire boy strode closer to him sitting on the couch Infront of him.

“I came to talk to you about tae” he said and Jungkook’s eyes widened at the mention of the omega boy.

“What about taehyung?” the royal blood asked and Jimin took a deep sigh before speaking.

“Did you willingly reject taehyung because you don’t feel anything for him?” Jimin asked and Jungkook felt like his blood running cold. How did Jimin know about him and taehyung.

“don’t be surprised hyung. I could easily read through your behavior. I thought you would confess to him but yesterday I saw him crying and leaving your room. I connected the dots hyung. It was so simple.” Hearing Jimin Jungkook scoffed.

“You can’t understand anything about it Jimin.” Jungkook said and Jimin couldn’t help but to scoff.

“Sure, hyung I don’t know anything. I don’t know how it feels to love someone for a long time. I don’t know how one-sided love feels. I don’t know how a rejection from your loved on feels. And on top of all I don’t know how it feels to see the person you love longing for someone else’s love.” Jimin said with tears filled eyes making Jungkook to look at the younger confused.

“What are you implying Jimin?” Jungkook asked making Jimin to take a deep breath and spoke with a broken voice.

“I know how you love him hyung. He loves you too. You rejected him because of one single difference between you two and that is the fact that he is a werewolf and you are a vampire. Please think again hyung. Does love need a species name to last long? You both love each other hyung. Think of it hyung. Him having to spend his life with some one that he doesn’t love. He will just live like a soulless doll. And about you. Will you be able to love someone else. Will you be able to picture him or yourself being with someone else.?” All the while Jimin was speaking Jungkook felt like something churning inside his chest. All the things told by the younger was true. He couldn’t love anyone else like he loves the omega boy. He realized how foolish of him was to reject the younger. If he wanted to go back and accept the younger then it is not possible now because now it is taehyungs time to choose. To choose the royal blood who mercilessly broke his heart or the Trueblood alpha who was a pure soul towards him.

“I-I can’t do anything Jimin. ”Jungkook said and Jimin shook his head in denial.

“You can hyung. It is still not late. You can win him hyung. You can make yourself and him both of you happy by choosing wisely.” Jimin said and Jungkook was so much thankful to the younger. The talk with Jimin was like a new life to him. He realized how his life can change  for good with his one right choice. He heaved a deep sigh and turned to the younger before giving him a small smile.

“Thank you Jimin-ah” he said and the vampire boy nodded his head. He knew now the older is good to fight for his love unlike him who lost his love without a fight………………………………

I am here again. Sorry for making you all wait for so long. My job and busy schedule is draining me. I will try my best to update.

Hope you liked this chapter.

Until we meet in the next chapter.......

BORAHAE.....💜💜💜💜💜💜💜