21.New place, new people :

New chapter......

Taehyung sat inside the car; Namjoon was driving while seokjin took the passenger seat. The two elders were indulged in a rather serious conversation which made taehyung to zone out himself to their surroundings.

The path which they were now driving was through the forest. The pathway had huge trees and bushes in both sides making it rather pleasant and at the same time a little scary. Taehyung was a little anxious. He was going to be living in a new environment rather than the cozy atmosphere of the vampire's mansion. The omega boy was scared. Scared of how the pack members will treat him. Will they be welcoming towards him? Will they accept him whole heartedly? He didn't know.

After a long drive through the forest the werewolf family reached in front of a huge gate.

Truth to be told the appearance of the gate scared taehyung to the core. The view within the gate made him think of going back to his eomma and Appa.

"This is our pack entrance baby. From here onwards all the land is owned by us." Jin said while taehyung nodded his head. The gates were opened by two well-built men and taehyung came to know them as the guards of the pack. The car passed through the gates and into the large area filled with houses. Taehyung looked in awe at his surroundings. All the houses where modern and has been beautifully built. The whole view was pleasant to see compared to the huge gate that they entered through.

They drove deeper into the ground and soon came in front of a huge mansion. The car halted in its place and soon jin and Namjoon got out of the car. Jin came besides taehyung door and opened it for the omega boy who smiled at his maa. He went out of the car and stood between his maa and dada. Soon the large oak door to the mansion opened revealing a male in formal attire.

"Welcome back Alpha and Luna" the man said and soon a dimpled smile could be spotted on Namjoon's face which taehyung adored a lot

"Thank you wooshik-ah. Meet my one and only son Kim taehyung." Namjoon and gestured to taehyung who was quick to smile at the new face.

"Nice to meet you taehyung-sshi. I am choi wooshik, alphas right hand man" wooshik introduced himself making taehyung to smile and bow at him in respect.