Meeting you

Dante POV:

"I think you know why I called you here" my dad said, as I entered his office.

"No, I actually don't know why you called me father" I said.

"Well, as you know you're twenty-four and the most powerful and feared mafia leader, and you're still not married yet. I want you to get married as soon as possible and to give me an heir, so you can continue our family's name" my dad explained.

"I told you, I don't want to get married!" I shouted.

"You have to, and you will do as I say, because I am your father!" he shouted, slamming his hands on his table, making me slightly flinch.

"Of course, father. Now may I leave?" I asked, trying to calm him down, best i could.

"Yes, you may leave, and I want you to bring me a girl to marry in less than a week" he said, as I walked out.

As you can see, I always have to listen to my father, whether I like it or not, even though I want nothing to do with marriage, because marriage in my eyes is just a waste of time, like how do you swear your love to your partner by a few vows at your wedding day. I don't believe in love either, but I have my father to blame for that, he always treated me and my mother horribly, he would force to train me till I would feel like I was about to collapse, because to him men, never stop fighting and training, because men aren't as weak as women, which I don't agree. Maybe that's why mum left his poor ass, she couldn't put up with his bullshit anymore, so she left me with that motherfucker, which I'll never forgive her for it, because he treated me like shit all my life.

I was on my way to my own office, when one of my men came up to me.

"What is it?" I asked him, frustrated of all the shit that's already happened today.

"We got him!" he said, with a stern face.

"What? About fucking time!" I shouted, making my way to the basement. I turned on the light, to see a man in his mid-fifties tied to a chair, he looks pretty beaten up, and may I add drunk as fuck.

"Wake up, asshole!" I shouted, slapping him across the face.

"Where the hell am I?" he asked, half-drunk.

"Where's the five thousand you owe me?" I shouted, making him flinch from my sharp tone.

"I um, give me some more time and I'll get it, I swear!" he said.

"Why should I trust you? You told me that twice already, so why should I trust you now? I should just kill you!" I said, pulling my gun out.

"Wait, wait!" he shouted.

"I'm sorry, are you begging now?" I said, with a smirk growing across my face.

"Yes, I'll give you anything you want, just don't kill me!" he begged.

"And what can you give me?" I asked, still holding my gun up to his head.

"Boss, he has a daughter around your age, what if you pay him for her to marry you?" he said.

"Oh, you have a daughter?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, not that I care or anything" he said, rolling his eyes.

"What?" I asked, not sure of what he said.

"Nothing, I'll give you my daughter for fifty thousand!" he said.

"Deal!" I said.

"Now let me go!" he demanded.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me!" I said, punching him. "Untie him and let him go. I want your daughter here tomorrow!"