Ricin

Ella POV:

"Camilla" I called out from the living room.

"Hmm?" Camilla replied, turning around to face me.

"I have a question to ask you"

"And that is?"

"Okay, hypothetically speaking I was in love with someone, but I don't know if I'm in love with them at the same time, because I don't want love feels like. Can you um maybe describe to me to see if I could be in love with him?" I asked.

"Oh my god! I knew it! I fucking knew it! You're in love with Dante!" she screamed.

"What? I didn't say that! I just asked you a question! And as my friend you should answer it" I said, trying to contain my cheeks from turning red.

"Whatever, anyways yes, I'll tell you what love feels like"

"Thank you! You're the best!" I shrieked.

"Love is not about having a perfect relationship; it's about finding someone who matches you and will go through everything without giving up. Even if they know you're the most fucked up person on this earth."

"Um, have you ever been in love?" I asked.

"Maybe..."

"Who? Tell me!"

"I can't" she said, turning around.

"Oh, come on, why?" I asked.

"Because you'll go telling my brother and then my brother will end up killing him" she replied.

"I would never tell your brother, I trusted you with who I love, now you tell me!"

"So, you do love my brother!" she shrieked.

"Shut up, he might hear you!" I shouted.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you're in love with him" she said, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me.

"Okay, now tell me! Who is it! I'm dying with curiosity here!" I said.

"It's um... Alessandro" she said lowly.

"Oh. My. God!" I shrieked.

"Please don't tell my brother!" she said.

"I promise I won't"

"Anyways, I was thinking we could go out shopping, it's getting really boring, just staying here" she said.

"Sure, let me go ask Dante" I said, running off.

I made my way to Dante's office. I still can't believe I just told Camilla that I'm in love with her brother. And I can't wrap my head around the fact that she's in love with Alessandro. What would Dante do if he found out? Would he actually kill him? No, he wouldn't, Alessandro is his best friend and he's known him ever since they were young. But still, you really don't know to what extent that guy will go to, to get what he wants. And that's one of the reasons why I love him, he protects his family even if it means having to hurt himself in the process, he's really cunning and ambitious, something I aspire to be one day.

The mansion was so quiet this afternoon, that I could hear my own footsteps through the long corridor. What is going on? Where is everyone? This isn't normal, usually you could hear men arguing or fighting and even gun shots, whilst they're training. So, what's going on today? My breathing grew heavier as I came closer to Dante's office, and I didn't notice that I was increasing my pace, when I finally made it to Dante's door. I knocked twice and waited for Dante to let me in. But I received no response, Dante didn't call for me to come in. This is when I really started worrying. Where is he? Is he okay? I quickly ran down the long corridor, and for some reason it seemed like the corridor was never coming to an end, my breathing grew heavier, and my legs grew tired, as I ran quicker with every step I took. I decided to go and check his meeting lounge, where he holds his meetings. I knocked about five times quickly.