Things didn't go as planned

"What?" I asked, sitting up on my bed.

"Camilla, Alessandro?" I said, rubbing my eyes, from the lack of sleep.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" Alessandro yelled.

"I don't understand, what's going on?" I asked.

"Why did you ask your father for help?" Alessandro yelled.

"How did you find out? Never mind, that's beside the point! I went to him for help because none of you would help me!" I shouted, standing up.

"I thought you hated him" Camilla said.

"I do, but I needed his help. Now, you're either with me or against me! So, will you help me?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Yes!" Camilla shrieked.

"Camilla, are you insane!?" Alessandro shouted.

"No, I want to get my brother back, now will you help us or not?" Camilla asked, turning her gaze to Alessandro.

"Fine, whatever. Dante needs my help even if it means that I have to join that asshole" Alessandro replied.

"Good, we leave tonight" I said, walking into the bathroom.

Dante POV:

"Do you find this fun?" I asked Marco.

"Oh, very much so" he replied, punching me again.

My dad was watching everything with a stupid smirk on his face; I hated him so much; my hatred towards him keeps growing stronger by the second.

"You know, I kind of felt bad for what I did to Ella" Marco said, finally stepping away from me.

"What?" I asked, spitting the blood from my mouth.

"I kind of grew fond of her, she's extremely beautiful, kind and sweet" Marco said, with a smirk bigger than his fucking ego.

"You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?" I asked.

"Mhm" he said, cleaning the bloody knife he was using on me.

"Leave her alone!" I yelled, pulling on the ropes tied to my arms.

"Aw, I just love how much you love her" he said with a chuckle.

"What if I do? What if I do love her? Maybe you're just jealous of it. Maybe you just want Ella to get back at me, because you're such a fucking asshole, you can't get your own girlfriend" I shouted.

"Yes, I am an asshole, a very good one as well" he said, turning back to meet my eyes, which were raging with anger and fury.

"You're so fucking full of yourself, stronzo!" I yelled. (asshole)

With that, he punched me one last time and left the room, with nothing to say and my father gave me a vigorous look and followed right behind him.

"I swear to god if you touch her, you won't ever the see the light of day again!" I yelled.

Ella POV:

"Is everyone ready?" I asked.

"Yes, but are we sure we can do this?" a man asked.

"Of course, we can" I replied, giving him a reassuring smile.

"Then let's go boss" Alessandro said.

"What?" I asked.

"You're our boss for tonight, you earned our trust Ella, now we're all trusting you to save Dante" Alessandro replied. I just nodded and turned to Camilla.