Don't leave me...

"Yes, well I still want to meet her!" I said.

"And you will, one day" Elias said, as he took a sip from his drink.

"Yes, well when is that one day coming?" I asked.

"Um, soon" he said.

"I'm starting to doubt that this girl is even real" I said, with a chuckle.

"She is real, you're just jealous you can't tell Matteo that you're in love with him and that you've been in love with him for three weeks now" Elias said.

"Shut up! If my dad hears you!" I said.

"What? He'll what?" Elias mocked me, with a smirk.

"Speak of the devil" Elias said, pointing to behind me.

"What?" I asked, turning around to see Matteo hovering over me.

"I wouldn't say I'm the devil but sure, Elias" Matteo said, with a chuckle.

"It's a phrase, dumbass" Elias said, standing to his feet.

"I know" Matteo said, rolling his eyes.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Your father called me" Matteo replied.

"Okay?" I said, raising my eyebrows.

"We have a mission" Matteo said.

"Right" I said, clicking my tongue, as we heard footsteps coming down the stairs to the main lounge.

"Well, I'm not going to wait around for Uncle Dante to whip my ass, so I'm just going to go" Elias said, as he stood to his feet.

"I'm not Dante" my mum said.

"Mum you look amazing as ever" I said, with a huge grin. 

My mum was wearing a long black skin fit dress, with a slit at the bottom, that revealed up to her knee. She was wearing black heels and her hair was curled and pulled back neatly.

"Thank you, Lia," my mum said, with a smile on her face, as my father came walking down with a new suit on, and his hair in its natural brown curls.

"Why are you two so dressed up?" I asked.

"We're going out" my mum replied.

"But you said we had a mission, Mr Romano" Matteo said.

"You do, it's for you to look after Elias and Lia whilst we're gone. Because Alessandro and Camilla are out together and my men are out on a mission, so you have the house to yourselves" my father said.

"Seriously dad!? I'm twenty years old and Elias is seventeen, I'm pretty sure we can look after ourselves" I said, raising my hands in the air in frustration.

"Oh come on, I thought you like spending time with Matteo" my dad said.

"Oh she does, but she prefers when they're alone, rather than with Elias" my mum said with a smirk.

"Fine, I'll leave" Elias said.

"What? Who told to leave?" I asked.

"NO! You're not going anywhere!" my dad shouted making us all flinch.

"What? Why?" Elias asked.

"Because I need you here, so Matteo and Lia don't end up having sex" my dad said, crossing his arms.

"What the fuck, dad!?" I yelled, my cheeks flushing red.

"Oh come on, just because Elias is here doesn't mean, it'll stop us" Matteo said, with a smirk.