𝟎𝟎𝟎 | 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤?

"MY GIRL" | 000

❝ [ who's that chick ] ?❞

[ who's that chick ] ?

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

HALLOWEEN.

polarizing is a word to describe it, for sure.

people either love it and believe it's the best holiday, or think it's a silly kid's holiday and only 'weird' adults still celebrate it.

well, you must be different because you've always been indifferent towards it; you appreciate halloween and have a bunch of nostalgia from your trick-or-treating days.

in your more recent years, however, you haven't really enjoyed it that much. to be fair, it probably has nothing to do with you getting older and more that you're always working and can never truly enjoy the holiday.

you work at a café that is known for its holiday snacks. so naturally, a holiday known for eating copious amounts of sweets is your busiest night of the year.

the one thing you liked about spending halloween here was all the giggling and fun other people were having—at least someone is, right?

it was halloween day, and you were just about to clock in when your coworker and one of your best friends stopped you.

this particular coworker was always lucky enough to dip out and enjoy halloween so even seeing her here today surprised you.

"hey. . .what's up?"

"i was thinking about, covering your shift"

"really?! thanks—but why?"

she pauses, showing an awkward smile.

"well y'know, i felt kinda bad that you never get to celebrate halloween so. . ."

"you can take my party invitation, as long as you promise to have fun for the both of us"

oh right, the party; mizuki, another friend of yours always throws the most awesome halloween parties every year—or so you've heard. you've never been.

but you can imagine how great they are, since your bestie is rich and all.

as mizuki's friend, you were more than welcome, but that doesn't change the fact that she stopped inviting you because you always had to work.