𝟎𝟎𝟖 | 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫

"MY GIRL" | 008

❝ [ admiring from afar ] !❞

[ admiring from afar ] !

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

SO MANY THOUGHTS RAN THROUGH YOUR MIND IN ONE MOMENT.

does she know, you thought, but how?

you ask yourself; how would momo know it was you?

you still your shaky hands and take a deep breath, deciding whatever the contents of this letter may be, you were ready.

'(l/n) (y/n)'

'good day. . .i am yaoyorozu momo's father. it has come to my attention that you've been sending love letters to my daughter'

'i'll cut to the chase. . .'

'stop now'

'think of this as a cease and desist order for you to stop pursuing my daughter—she's not. . .like you'

'if you know how to follow orders, that will be the end of it—and i will even allow you to continue being friends with her'

'but if not. . .let's just say there will be a problem between us'

your jaw stiffened, and you gulped thickly; well shit, you thought, that's an ultimatum—if you've ever seen one.

"wait until mina sees this. . ."

[. . .]

"she's not like you" mina repeats in a mocking voice, "he means gay, huh?"

she growls, "ugh! i just knew he was homophobic"

ochaco nods, "gave me those vibes too"

you sigh, plopping down on your bed, "what am i gonna do? he's rich—with enough money he could literally erase me from existence"

"we won't let that happen, (y/n)" ochaco rubs your back, and mina nods

"besides, screw him! we'll continue being your wingwomen anyway!"

you smile, "thanks, guys"

the moment of silence is disrupted by the sound of mina's ringtone.