𝟎𝟎𝟐 | 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰

"MY GIRL" | 002

❝ [ it's all just memories now ] !❞

[ it's all just memories now ] !

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

YOU LITERALLY HATE YOURSELF.

your dumbass had the audacity to run out on creati! creati! what the hell is wrong with you?!

you haven't told anyone, so the only one who knows is mizuki—who of course, will never let you live it down.

speaking of mizuki, she called you just now—literally just to bully you about it.

"okay okay, i get it—shut up!"

"don't be mad at me! it was you who ran out"

"yes, but do you have to rub it in?"

you look up, noticing that you were approaching your workplace.

"listen, i gotta go. you can taunt me later"

[. . .]

"how was the party? fun, huh?" you were taking down the decor when (b/f/n) came up to you.

you smile, "yeah. . .it was, actually"

"see? we should do that more often—i mean, you work so much, i'm sure you can afford a day or two"

your smile fades and you shake your head, "you know why i can't do that"

"these jobs don't pay well—i could work ten and still not have enough to live comfortably for a month"

you huff, walking to the back; she follows.

"so you've met yaomomo?"

you pause, turning to stare at her with wide eyes.

"mizuki told me"

you sigh, "of course she did"

your best friend smiles, "unlike her, i won't make fun of you—in fact, i'll help you"

you set the decorations down, looking at her like she's lost her damn mind.

"what the hell are you talking about?"

"you'll see. . ."