𝟎𝟎𝟓 | 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

"MY GIRL" | 005

❝ [ be mine ] !❞

[ be mine ] !

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

THE GIRLS LOOKED UNIMPRESSED.

"seriously? that's a total cop out!" mina crossed her arms, to which you stand, eager to defend your case

"think about it! i get to be my true self in these letters, and after awhile—if she likes me too, then we'll arrange to meet up where i'll confess, or whatever"

"if she's not into it, then i can just forget about this thing and not have to ruin our friendship"

"it's romantic, it's classic, and it's easy" you finish your 'pitch'; the girls looked convinced.

"alright, you made some pretty strong points. it's just—wouldn't it be better to not beat around the bush like that?" ochaco shrugs, to which you scoff

as a social introvert, beating around the push is your favorite pass time.

you shake your head, "this is the way to court momo, i'm sure of it"

mina smiles, "well then, if you're sure. . ."

"let's set this plan into motion"

[. . .]

"well, that's all of the romantic stuff we could find!" mina dumps all of 'romantic stuff' onto your lap.

you expected them to give you some space while you wrote—but no, they watched every second.

not wanting to creep momo out, you decided to hold off on the romantics for now—not that you'd be much good at it anyway

though, you did also include a single red rose to let her know you were interested.

"alright, i think i'm done—"
"—cool! we're gonna go hang out at momo's house! i gotta see how she reacts to this!"

just as quick and chaotic as they came, the two girls were gone. you stood, ready to embark on your journey to momo's home when you realized that had no idea where she lives.

at that very moment, you receive a text from an 'unknown number' (who you now assume is mina); it was an address (who you now assume is momo's)