𝟎𝟎𝟑 | 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞

"MY GIRL" | 003

❝ [ strawberry milkshake ] !❞

[ strawberry milkshake ] !

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?

are you really on a date with creati? to say that you were freaking out was an understatement.

what's worse? she asked you to pick the place—the nicest place you've eaten at here was the café where you worked. obviously, you couldn't take her there so you were planning to take her to a 60's themed diner a little ways out of town.

while walking, a question pops into your mind, "momo, i've been meaning to ask: how did you and mizuki meet?"

she smiles at you, "she was in the general studies course at u.a"

you pause, waiting for momo to reveal that she was joking. . .she didn't, "wait, really?"

"she never told you?" momo raises a brow, that sweet smile still playing on her lips.

"no. . .but y'know, even best friends keep secrets sometimes"

momo stops, looking straight ahead; she seemed to be lost in thought.

"penny for your thoughts?" you inquire, to which momo complies

"perhaps, she was embarrassed; she did always say how she wished she was good enough to be in the hero course—i kept trying to tell her with enough studying and training she could use her quirk to do great things. . .but she didn't believe me, i suppose"

you frown, "come to think of it, i've never seen her use her quirk before. that could be it"

momo nods, before suddenly changing the subject, "so, how much longer will we be walking for?"

"oh! only a few more minutes!"

"actually. . .i don't think i've told you where we're-"
"it's creati!"

you're in the middle of speaking when the crazed screams of a fanboy cut you off.

one fanboy soon became ten, ten became twenty and so on and so forth.

you have a realization as they're crowding around like a pack of hungry dogs.