𝟎𝟎𝟏 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

"MY GIRL" | 001

❝ [ the empress and the witch ] !❞

[ the empress and the witch ] !

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

YOU STARE AT THE TALLER WOMAN, IN ALMOST COMPLETE AND UTTER SHOCK.

like, you know pretty people exist, but it still doesn't keep you from getting shocked every time you see them.

but her. . .'pretty' was a major disservice to her and her goddess-like beauty; and oddly enough, she looked. . .familiar.

you realized you had been staring for too long, and stammer out an introduction, already knowing how badly you fucked up.

[. . .]

"what the hell was that?" mizuki asked, suspiciously as she followed you into the bathroom.

you groan, annoyed, "what~"

"you know what i'm talking about! you like yaomomo!"

you chuckle to yourself at her nickname; it's cute.

once you bring yourself back to reality , you huff, "yeah okay, so what? i think she's pretty, what about it?" you cross your arms, speaking with a defensive tone.

she gives a fox-like smile, her eyes curiously aimed away from you; you hesitantly turn, seeing a surprised 'yaomomo'—did she hear that?

you shriek, whipping around to face the woman, "yaoyorozu! uh—hey!"

she gives a shy smile, eyes flickering down to the floor, "forgive me, i didn't intend to interrupt! i wanted to speak with you"

her eyes meet yours, and you realized what she meant, "me? now? but i-. . ." you stammer, looking to mizuki for help.

she offers you none of that, however; instead, she pushes you towards yaoyorozu, "it'll be fine! you can meet up with me afterwards!"

you sigh, stepping towards the breathtaking girl, "so. . .what would you like to speak with me about?"

"it's rather loud here, shall we go outside?" she suggests, and you agree, following her.

the two of you ended up in a garden that stretched beautifully throughout the backyard—which even calling it that, felt like an understatement.