𝟎𝟎𝟔 | 𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐜.

"MY GIRL" | 006

[ cupid inc. ] !

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

YOU STARE DOWN AT THE CRUMPLED PIECE OF PAPER BELOW YOUR FEET.

you were. . .confused.

you take a look around to see if maybe someone who you don't normally see up here was on your floor; no.

you pick it up, but before you could read it, you feel an incessant buzzing in your pocket.

you sigh, taking the letter inside, closing the door behind you.

you fish your phone out of your pocket and put it to your ear, not even having to look at the screen to know who it is.

"yes, mina?"
"meet us at hq—"

"hq? where the hell is—"

she hangs up before you could even finish asking your question; thankfully though, she later sent a location.

you sigh, "guess i'll walk"

you fold the letter, putting it in your back pocket and heading on your way.

[. . .]

"sheesh~!" you damn-near whistle as you look up at the hotel and lounge.

it was literally dripping with luxury and exclusivity.

"(y/n)!" you look up, spotting mina waving you over from the entrance.

you smile, speeding up as you make your way over to her.

"sorry i took so long, i didn't know you'd be waiting out here for me"

she giggles, "it's fine; it's just that you need a keycard to get in, is all"

she leads you inside; this place is much bigger on the inside—god it's so easy to forget that she's rich

"you look shocked, all of a sudden" mina smirks

slightly flustered, you stammer out what comes to mind, "uh. . .i was expecting something a little less. . .luxurious"