8x=1 at point Cypher

9

I crammed Taehyung's hoodie into my bag and it nearly even fit with all my loose paper crushed into every empty space. 

I recalled what happened yesterday and it wasn't anything out of the blue. Mainly just the bickers of Jae and Jimin. But Jae really stand corrected, unfortunately I really was mistaken as a couple with Taehyung. Surely, Jae wasn't too happy about that happening. In fact she stammer over the employee that made that comment. 

I shook unsteadily as the bus rolled over to a speed bump and halted at a stop for passengers to get on.

"Valentine!" I cranned my neck to look over my shoulder and spotted a messy dark hair boy with his infectious rectangular smile that make his eyes crinkle into a half moon.

"Oh, V. Hi." My lack of energy in my greeting probably sent him a message something was off, and I wasn't being myself. Usually I would of pounded over him and told him he was stupid or something.

"Are you on your period?" He asked, taking the handle next to mine as our shoulders brush against each others'.

"No! You idiot." I shot him a look with the tinniest bit of disgust that was drowned out by the teasing of my voice.

"You think we'll start mid-term preparations today?" I asked looking out the window, my eyes flickering around the passing objects outside. "Today's the last day of the month." 

"Oh shit, really?!" Taehyung exclaimed, a bit of worry and shame mixed into his surprised expression.

"Yea, I think every school starts mid-term around this time." I shrugged. 

"No, I mean it's the last day of the mouth already?" He groaned.

Well, and I thought he was worried over the upcoming mid-terms. "Yea... That's what I just said. Why? What's the big deal?" I asked.

He totally ignored me and rummaged in his backpack and throwing some of his gym clothes out. He shoved his backpack and clothes over to me before yanking his clothes off.

"What the hell, V!!!" I yelled at him. Trying to somehow cover him up as the people on the bus started eyeing us suspiciously. I swear I'm not part of this gig he's pulling.

Luckily he had a t-shirt under his dress shirt or he would of been in big trouble. He took the shirts he got out before and layered them all over his first t-shirt before buttoning back on his dress shirt and looping the hoodie I borrowed over that.

"Hey, it smells nice," He exclaimed too freely as his head peeked out of the hood.

I rolled my eyes at him, knowing I wasn't wearing any sort of fragrance yesterday. The only scent that would of rubbed onto his hoodie from me was the body wash I used from him. So technically, he just complemented himself.

"Why d'you do that?" I asked, ignoring his remark, wondering what kinda shit is going through his mind right now.

"I think the shirts will cushion some of the punches a bit." He said as he examined and re-examined himself as he slid his coat on as if it was something out of the ordinary. "But it'll be harder to move in all these."

What the fuck is he talking about?!

I was about to voice out my curiosity when he suddenly yanked me out of the bus and dragged me to school, cutting me off when I tried to ask as he sped into a run. He easily took back his backpack and swing it over his shoulder, and along the way, he realized I was slowing down and took my backpack as well. 

The usual annoying ringing of the school bell echoed out into the school grounds. The deafening sound rang into our ears, the sound of a despatch of detentions coming our way. Taehyung's grip tightened around my hand, pulling me along as he dodged the corners turning into the corridor.