Bangtan, Who Are You?

2

"I think we'll get along just fine."

And that's what we did. We got along quite well. I even learned a lot about each of them. Taehyung wasn't as normal as I thought, compared to yesterday at least. But he's still as stupid as I thought. He's strange in an unique way. 

Jimin is, how do you put it- a plain player. He'll flirt with any given chance. Like they say, don't get fool by just meer appearances. Jimin may have a childish face but once that smirk finds it's way on his lips and his gaze fill with lush- oh, you better watch out.

Jae, better known through out the school as Jimin's sister, is the best human creature I've ever met. Although I just met her like, a few hours ago, it's as if we known each other for years. It's hard to believe she's related to an animal that feeds off girls, also go by the name as Park Jimin. Unbelievable.

Jeon Jungkook. Boy, he is a bundle of cotton candy with sprinkles of rainbows and was probably brought to Earth by unicorns. Absolutely the cutest- I swear by the end of the day, I might die from a severe nose bleed.

Namjoon, seems kinda, I don't know how to put this, just really scary. I heard he breaks everything he gets his hands on. To be exact they said, "If you're near him, your life spam will shorten."

Another strange one is Sugar? He has a habit of ending most or all of his sentences with 'swag.'

If I'm right, Hoseok may be the most normal. He seems really friendly and approachable.

And most finally, Jin. I have nothing else to describe him as other than, creepy. He's been staring at me for a while now. But every time I try to make eye contact with him, he just turns away.

"So, what class do you guys have after?" I asked, turning my attention from Mr. Creepy.

Taehyung looked way too relax to even of noticed it was almost time for class. Even Jimin as well, he had he legs up on the table while he leaned on his chair and whistled at a few passing girls.

"After lunch classes aren't part of those idiot's schedule." Jae answered for them. I gave her a confused expression and she just sighed.

"You see, their so-called, Bangtan Group, yea it's more like a group of delinquents that skips classes on a regular bases." She explained with a glare, but none of them were affected.

"Wanna join us?" Jungkook asked with pouty lips. Speak about seriously not judging appearances. His face spells Angle, but his request spells, T.R.O.U.B.L.E.

Well what the heck, I've done worst.

"Count me in."

"Come on then." Suga says, slinging his backpack on to his shoulders.

"Are you serious, Haneul? It's your first day-" Jae complains.

"I'll copy your notes tomorrow, thanks!" I called back as I join my so-called new friends.

"Get back here, young lady!" She screams, but gives up with a sigh before turning back to the directions of our class, disappointed head hanging low.

"So, where we going?" I asked after we got off the bus.

"Bangtan headquarters." Taehyung says with a low voice, as if it was so very impressive.

"Right... V." I mimic his tone of voice with a laugh.

"Stop calling me that." He says nudging me to the side.

"What do you mean? You don't like it? V can stand for Violet in your case. We'll have matching-ish names. Like Cupid and her first client-"