we on

10

This is to much of a deleterious fight, and they're going down by the second.

"They need help." I said firmly, taking a step back.

"What are you up to, Haneul?" Jae asked, striking her head towards me and giving me a disapproving stare before I even opened my mouth to speak.

"I'm going to help them."

"No." She spoke uncompromisingly, her eyes flashing back and forth in fear and trepidation. "You have to stay here with me, it's too dangerous to let you go out there." She caught my hands and held them tightly, as if it was the only way she can hold me back.

"Remember the first day I transfer here?" I smiled at her, my heart jumping at the nostalgic thought of the past. "The numerous nicknames I told you guys that I was given, Angel was a nice one out of them. But it was just what was asociated with along that name, Angel of Hell. Cliche isn't it? They've also called me Scar. But the point was, the thought of fitting in was nearly just a survive game, but much more literal." I clapped her hands together.

"Don't worry, I've done this plenty of times before, it's no big deal." I gently let go of her hands and dug mine into some of the guys backpacks.

I got a pair of short from Taehyung's, a pull over hoodie from Jin, and a bandana form Suga's. Close enough to blend in for a while. Jae watched me motionless as I replace my uniform skirt with the shorts, the jacket with the hoodie, and tying the bandana to cover half my face.

I tightened my hair tie, stopping at the door to give Jae one last smile of assurance before running out.

Luckily, the rest of them were so engulfed into the fight they didn't catch the loud clashing against metal as I leap from the bleachers and onto the fence. I felt the sharp rusted metal scratching into my skin as I climb to the top.

Everyone was scattered all over the place. What caught my eyes more was the drops of blood decorating the dusty sand with crimson. I let my self loose all thoughts before straightening up and feeling my feet light at the top of the fence. 

It would be about more than a story drop to the ground. I opened my eyes and scanned the place.

Jungkook was knocked onto the floor, his face scrunched into a painful expression.

No.

I turned to the other side. This browned headed giant had a wooden bat rested on his shoulders as he trotted over the field.

No, Fuck.

I tilted over, feeling the wind crashing against my body, leaving myself feeling weightless as I sour through the air. The adrenaline ran through my body in a split second, the rush of it was exactly what made me feel alive.

I could shatter into pieces right about now, but-

"Thanks for catching my fall." I let out a breath, feeling a nicely built body. "Xiumin, right?" I smiled at his shock face before getting up and running to my target.

I kicked my legs up, only able to reach this giant's upper back, knocking him over from swinging that bat through someone's head. I clicked my tongue together, "You should be using sports equipment properly, Park Chanyeol."

"H-how d'you know my name?" He seem just as surprise as the last guy and I mentally did a celebration dance for remembering their names.

"It's not hard, with a beautiful name that goes along with such a handsome face." I winked and he became more flustered as he got up with wobbly legs.