Valentine Cupid

1

I clicked my tongue, slightly bored with what this school carnival provided. Stupid games, stupid haunted house with stupid fake blood, stupid cafes, stupid cupid game- who ah, stupid cupid sounds fun. 

I was quite satisfied even after I wasted most of my spending on some thing as ridiculous as this. Well cupid or nothing-so I'll be cupid. Well I guess school touring is over-it's not the best I've seen, but it'll do. Yet again, I was kicked out of the previous school I was attending. You could say I did something quite stupid. I encounter the wrong group of people at the wrong place, wrong time, which lead to being kicked out of the school. Yea, trying to set the girl's washroom on fire wasn't the smartest idea. Hell, I was a dumb ass to even had considered it. The past it in the past, so here I am, with a another new beginning.

"Hey, umm, I ahh." I watched amused at the guy who, I assume, was about to confess to this girl. He had extremely bleached hair that was in messy waves. I got to admit, he is damn my type. Then again, I wouldn't know.

"Come on, what is it?" The girl asked as she picked on her nails. She is indeed pretty, but a bitch with attitude. She continued fixing her nails, unaware that the Taehyung guy was beginning to turn crimson red.

"I, ah," He started as he scratched his head awkwardly. "I really like you-"

"I don't mean to break it to you harshly, but I have a boyfriend, and I'm not planning on breaking up with him anytime soon." She was being very obnoxious, it makes me want to hurl.

"Oh, I see, I'm sorry then. I'll get going now. Bye."

It wouldn't hurt if I meddle in his life, right? I mean he does look like he needs a cupid right about now.

"Hey where are you going?!" I called after the boy who was storming off. 

"Anywhere away from the likes of you." Taehyung grumbles, not turning around.

"Really, you should appreciate it when I'm here to sincerely help you with your lack of love in your life." I remarked. 

"For your information, I have a girlfriend, and we are perfectly fine the way we are. As a matter of fact, I have quite the decent love life." Ha, what a bluff. I grabbed his shoulder and stopped him, turning him around to face me. 

"You mean like being turned down by that girl just now? Is your guilty pleasure getting dump? Cause I think you need serious help, hun." He gave me the most murderous glare as I finished my statement. It was like the time the old hag, my previous principle, glared at me, speechless as she watched the exploded toilet flood with water.

His hands were scrunched in a tight fist, as if he was ready to throw a punch at me.

"Just get lost." He said sternly.

"I... already am."

Taehyung's P.O.V

She said that with a serious voice, with a hint of sadness.

I turned to face her, with a almost pitiful expression, but soon enough it disappeared and turned in to an annoyed one. She was probably messing with me again. Like hell she is insane.

"Quit playing around. I'm sick of your stupid jokes."

"I'm serious." Her bright smiled had disappeared and her eyes were filled with restrained tears. I think I was too harsh, damn it Taehyung why you have to be so rude-