Let me know

11

"Is that your cousin?" I asked pointing out the one that creepily resembled Taehyung. "Is he wearing... EYELINER?!" 

Taehyung squinted his eyes and directed them to the person I was still pointing out in utter shock.

He turned back to me in confusion, "Baekhyun?!"

"Wow, you guys even have matching names! How adora-" 

"How can you mistaken him as someone that's related to me?!" He exclaimed flustered, "Look at me!" He swung his hand all over his face, "I'm clearly much more handsome."

I darted my eyes back and forth from Baekhyun and Taehyung, "So, you're not cousins? Because you guys look almost identical." I asked slowly.

"Of course not!"

"Cause they're actually brothers." Suga said walking over.

"Ohhh, makes sense," I nodded, "Their names are so similar too, Tae and Baek, Hyung and Hyun, so is his name Kim Baekhyun? Sounds kinda funny." I repeated the name a few times a bit faster, finding myself saying a tongue twister.

"Kim Baekhyun" 

"Kim Baekhyun"

"Kimbaekhyun"

"Kimbakhoon"

"Kimbakon"

"Kim-bacon!" 

The low whispers from the few people on the bus and the occasional creaking of the wheels was nearly the only thing that filled the much rather quiet atmosphere.

Jin and Rapmon got off the bus on the same stop most of us dread in the morning, saying Jin needs to get his car and they'll come back with some first aid kits from the clinic and such. Jhope followed after realizing it was a dangerous idea having them unsupervised in a store full of medicines.

Jae had left a few stops after, pulling along Jimin with determination that his flimsy limps, coloured with red scratches, should be checked. Before that she had mumbled unending about how reckless I was being and if I dared to try that move again, she'll personally imprison me in a sponge chamber.

So now we're on our way to my place, after majority agreed, saying my place was struck in the middle between all of their houses along with supermarkets, being the most convenient right now.

I was sitting on the back roll of the bus, the rest occupying the seats in front and Taehyung was situated a few empty seats away from me, still upset that I mistaken him to be related to someone that wasn't as 'handsome' as him.

"Maybe you guys should stay here." I gestured to the near by park. We planned to pick up some food to fill up our empty stomachs but, if any of them went in to the grocery store dressed up in bloody uniforms-who knows what will happen. And for one I wasn't so interested in finding out.

"Wait!" On a second thought I don't think having their bloody selves lingering around in a park in the middle of the night is such a great idea.

Heck that's either taking a horror movie to life or we're asking to be put under investigation of possible murder.

That's a bit exaggerated, but they did have a bit of blood smeared onto their uniform and bruises and cuts decorating their faces in a not-so welcoming appearance.

"Here." I said handing my apartment card to Suga. "See that first building over there? Try making yourselves more presentable before entering. My room's on the 17th floor, east side, 2nd door. Easy enough right?" I watched their uneasy nodding, taking my sudden information before I turned into the supermarket.