Cupid

Prologue

The girl appeared in front of him in a split second, grinning with a wide smile.

"Well, let's see who the lucky guy is-Kim Taehyung."

"What the-who the heck are you?"

"I'm your cupid silly."

"I'm your cupid silly." I told him quite proudly. I mean, being a cupid takes a lot of skills. If taking the test at a booth in the carnival multiple times count. If you're wondering how I got his name, that's simple. It says on his name tag that's attached on his uniform. I guess this will be amusing. He seems kinda stupid, I suppose this will be more fun than I thought.

"You-what? Cupid?" He asked again. His hands were thrown over his head and he had a hilarious looking expression.

"Isn't that what I just said? You seem kinda unpersuaded."

"Are you kidding me? Cupid? Like one of those mystical creatures that float around and shoot stupid looking arrows?" Now that was rude. Here I am, about to save him from a lonely life, and he questions my identity? For your information, I have a certificate the booth owner gave me to proof it. But of course, I'm not going to show him.

"Excuse me sir, but we've upgraded to love pills now. Those arrows were always out of aim." I say shrugging. "You know, you really should appreciate me coming to offer my help. No, you should be honored to be my first client. Of course since you are the first, I don't guarantee successful relationships."

"You know what, I'll just pretend nothing happen. It's just not my luck today. Walking into a retard that probably ran away from a mental hospital... I can't take this anymore." His expression turned into a sour one when he twirl around and stormed off the opposite direction.

I guess he's still upset about that girl turning him down.

Characters:

Choi Haneul: Refereed as Valentine Cupid, (Much rather as Taehyung's Cupid.) Her personality is changed very often. Is a quirky girl, with lots of surprises from her sudden changes. Mysterious and hides her secret with insecurity. Lost and left behind in a foreign world.

Kim Taehyung: Has an unique and unusual character. Part of the so called 'Bangtan Group', partly delinquent but mostly just a group of pretty faced boys. (V)

Kim SeokJin: Quite and doesn't talk much. Buried away in thoughts about an accident from the past but doesn't like to show his weakness. Also part of the Bangtan Group.

Jeon JungKook: A cute, child-like boy. Extremely popular for his cute charms. Maknae of Bangtan.

Park Jimin: Playfull and witty, a labeled player of the Bangtan Group.

Park Jae Mi: Younger sister of Jimin. Popular but doesn't have much friends. Most people use her to get close with Jimin. Kind and warm hearted. Polar opposite of Jimin.

Jung Hoseok: Bubbly and very conversational to others, thoughtful. Very optimistic. Another member of Bangtan.

Kim NamJoon: Leader of the Bangtan Group. Known as the tough guy, not as approachable but a nice person once you get to know him

Min Yoongi: Revolves around the 'Swag'. No other words needed. Provides the Bangtan Group with his sprinkles of Sway.

Author's Notes:

This story began with a fresh idea from scratch. Of course there's always something that sparked my inspiration to begin new fanfics. While watching a small portion of Love Cell, I had an idea of creating a fantasy genre. Although the only clip I watched from Love Cell had not sub, I manage to catch the idea of what it was about. So with the thought of creating my very first Taehyung fanfic, my system was filled with bubbly excitement. But as I continued to the first chapter, I realized this fanfic lacked a lot of plot in it. Therefore I switch up a few things and scratched off the idea of making the protagonist an actual cupid.

As I continued to write, ideas starts to branch off from the rough ideas. Now, I've already have the significant points noted down in my brain, all that's left is all the parts in between the beginning and end.

Excited to see how far I can get with Fall In Love With My Cupid!

\(≧∇≦)/ WooHoo~ Please support and happy reading, chingu!