lost and not found

A/N: Important notes just to refresh your memories:

1. Valentine/Haneul has only transferred into this school 'last week'. Yeah I know, it took me sooooo long just to write so little days of a story. As of this current chapter we are on the 8th day after her transfer.

2. Val has amnesia from an accident that cause her to loose all connections with her family, thus why she is adopted.

3. Val's biological parents are in Korea, she doesn't know who they are, her parent that adopted her is in America, I've only mentioned her mother so far, and she's Korean, her father and more info about her parents will be revealed through out the next future chapters.

4. I don't know anything about Amnesia so everything I mention about it idk if it's true, probably not lol.

Enjoy!    

15

I didn't realized how boring the colour white is until now. Three hours into analyzing this white canvas above me, that's more of a shade of grey than it is white with the still darken sky outside, wasn't exactly what I had in plan after a tiresome day. Ceiling, why are you so wearisome.

More or less, I was hoping for some dreamless rest, but to no avail. Every time I managed to drift off, strangely and definitely unsolicited as it is, this overly occurring nightmare seemed to catch me and yank me back. 

Isolated road, deserted with nothing other than a car that's nearly ripped into pieces. Thunderstorm, the hard rain that felt like needles on the skin felt realistic even in a dream.  

Not exactly the kind of nightmare people expect to be captured in, but it was the same one I've had a few days ago and repetitively three hours ago, before I devoted to stay up until the sun rises. It just gave me this indescribable torturous feeling. Those kinds when you wake up in shock, drenched in sweat and balling your eyes out from a fever nightmare.  

It's like my mind is subconsciously trying to tell me I'm close to finding my memories and these kind of dreams are what's hinting them. Yet at the same time I can't shake off the feeling that I'm just messing with myself. I mean, I've never liked thunderstorms are rain in general to begin with, not that I'm terrified of them-- not really. 

At around 5 in the morning, I felt my eyelids giving away and as much as I tried not to close them, afraid I'll be engulfed in the same nightmare again, I couldn't fight off the heavy drowsiness that's weighting my eyelids down.

I woke up feeling like shit. My head is about to explode with the pounding of a headache and my breathing is heavy from the nightmare I'm trying to run away from.

If my mind wasn't fucking with me, I'm definitely starting to remember back my past. Not as pleasant as I wished it would be.

I rolled off the bed, tumbling onto the floor and I stayed there, sprawled over the cold wood, feeling too agonized to do anything about it. I managed to reach for my phone that was on my bed side table. Turning it open, my lock screen was bombarded with missed calls and messages. 

43 of them was from Jae, the rest from the guys.

Over a hundred unread messages, some asking my whereabouts, and majority trying to get me to reply.

Just as I was about to throw my phone onto my bed, not bothered to answer any of their concerns, my phone buzzed with a new message. Not surprisingly, it was from Jae.