Rumors About the Wolf and the Dragon Spread

Wolf began to spend more and more time at Diamond's house, much to Donald's annoyance. Wolf joining the family for dinner and sleeping over eventually became a regular occurrence. Whenever Wolf slept over, Kingsley would pack him lunch and snacks for school the next morning, as if Wolf was part of the family.

"I don't like how Wolf is spending so much time with Dia," Donald confided with Kingsley as he chopped up some vegetables. He was allowed to prep some ingredients, but not actually cook.

"Dia's much happier nowadays," Kingsley pointed out for the umpteenth time as he tossed the vegetables into the stew. "She's safe and happy. If we were to prevent Wolf from seeing her, Diamond would be devastated. She might even refuse to go out anymore. Wolf makes her happy, Donald. He's helping her move on from her past,"

Kingsley looked over to the living room, where Wolf and Diamond were doing homework while Ducky, Hoku, and Ciel snuggled up against them.

"Besides," Kingsley added. "Wolf's pretty mellow around Dia. I guess you can say that Diamond tamed the Big Bad Wolf,"

XXX

Wolf Keum Has a Boyfriend!?

-No fucking way!

-We talking bout the same Wolf Keum? The Purple Demon of Ganghak?

-Yeah, he's got a bf

-The dude called Wolf "handsome, smart, strong, kind, and really cool"

-Wolf didn't beat him up

-Wolf Keum was BLUSHING!

-They even eat lunch together!

-And hang out with each other after school!

-There's no way anyone would willingly date Wolf

-Wolf must've threatened him or something

-Well...Drake does seem to be shy and quiet

-Maybe Drake was too shy to refuse? 

-Yeah, Wolf must've intimidated him

-Or maybe Wolf's going soft

-When was the last time he fought someone?

-Lol he'd kill you if he knew you called him soft

"Ooh," Jake grinned. "Wolfie's got a boyfriend! Timmy, do you know who he is?"

"From the forum, we know that the boy's first name is Drake and after going through the names in Ganghak's roster," Timmy informed. "I found out that there's a boy named Drake Na in Wolf's class,"

"Got a picture?" Jake asked.

"Yeah," Timmy showed his tablet to Jake, Dean, and Eunchan.

"Hey, doesn't this kid look like Donald?" Eunchan asked. "He's got pale skin and red eyes like him,"

"Eunchan, people used to mistake you for Donald's younger brother," Dean reminded. "It's probably just a coincidence,"

"I'm curious to know more about this guy," Jake said. 

"I can gather more info about him," Timmy offered.

"Make sure not to get on Wolf's bad side," Although it was in a light hearted tone, it was still a real warning. If Wolf was annoyed enough, he wouldn't hesitate to attack Jake's friend.

XXX

"Yo Jarry boy," Wolf, who had excused himself from lunch with Drake for a bit to make the phone call, asked. "Did you give some gifts to the geezers? We gotta get some info from Hyeongshin and manage them, so I'll do that. You take care of the rest, would ya?"

"Yeah, alright,"

Wolf then ended the call. 'I mean, it's pretty sweet. But if we're getting this much out of Hyeongshin, how much is Donald getting? He's got enough to pay the bills at his house, for a Lamborghini, for his motorcycle, and for the pets,' "That bastard sure set this straight,"

Even though Wolf hung out with Diamond and sometimes stayed at the Na's House, he knew that he had to still keep up with his share of Union work. He'd do his best to do things as quickly and efficiently as possible so he could spend more time with Diamond.

XXX

Donald was staring out his office window while munching on some bread. He thought about his and Diamond's childhood, about how there were many times they nearly starved on the streets.

One night, Donald had thrown a brick through the door of a bakery. He and his sister needed to eat. If they were caught, Donald would fend them off long enough for his sister to escape.

He could still clearly remember the taste of that bread from all those years ago. It was fresh in his mind and crystal clear. 

That memory wasn't the only thing still vivid in his mind. He could still remember when his sister had not returned home last year because of that monster Evan. He could clearly remember his sister's sobs when he and Kingsley had finally rescued her.

Never again would he let his sister get hurt. 

XXX

Wolf was in his own house. As much as he loved spending time with Diamond and their three pets, he still needed time to himself and away from Donald's threatening gaze. 

Wolf lit a cigarette as he scrolled through the Shuttle Patch to see if there were any strong opponents that debuted recently, but so far there were none. The top fighters were pretty much the same as they were last year. As Wolf was about to exit out of the Shuttle Patch, he saw the thread where people thought that he had a boyfriend.

"What the fuck?" He mumbled to himself as he viewed the thread. "I'm not dating her!" The strange thing was that he was blushing again. "Fuck! I need a drink!" He opened his fridge only to find that he had no beer left. Groaning, he decided to head out to a bar.

XXX

He was slightly drunk and his face had a reddish tinge, but he was still sober enough to think clearly. He finished his glass of beer, which would be his last for the night since he still needed to get home.

"Hey, where's the bathroom?" He asked.

"Go out and turn around the corner. It's right there,"

Wolf entered the bathroom and saw that there were three guys inside. He ignored them as he did his business.

"Fuck, do they accept high schoolers here?" The redhead with an undercut asked. "I mean, come on,"

Wolf spat into the urinal and then headed to the sink to wash his hands.

"Hey, are you rebelling now?"

"Kids these days got no manners,"

Once Wolf was done washing his hands, he set his glasses on the counter and locked the door. 'One..'

"The fuck is this jerk doing?" 

'Two...'

"Hey, ya fucker,"

'Three,'

"Wow, you really don't know who I am, huh? I'm Guro's—"

Wolf slammed his fist into the guy's face. He continued to beat the guy into unconsciousness. He was not soft at all. He was Wolf fucking Keum.

I included Wolf beating up Chad Won to show that although he's soft with Diamond, he's still vicious with everyone else.