The Wolf and the Dragon Return to the Arcade

"Umm, Wolfie?" Drake timidly asked. "My brothers say to tell them if I'm going somewhere after school. I...I didn't know if you wanted to hang out o-or if you have other plans. If you have other plans, then i-it's alright! I'll just stop bothering you and..." He mumbled the last part.

"And what?" Wolf questioned. "Speak up,"

"I'd l-like to add your n-number to my contacts..." He held his phone out.

"You're acting like a shy schoolgirl," Wolf grabbed Drake's phone and input his phone number. "You better not send any annoying texts or call me in the dead of night," 'I'll block him once I grow tired of him,'

"I won't!" Drake shook his head. "I promise, I won't be annoying!"

"Let's go to the arcade again," Wolf said as he stood up from his seat.

Drake paled and became silent. 'The people...they're going to surround me and stare at me! I-I don't want them to look at me!'

"You know, it'll be a smaller crowd compared to the people watching the play," Wolf told him. "During the play, the entire auditorium will be filled,"

"Ah!" Drake closed his eyes and covered his ears. "Don't remind me!" He sent a quick text to Kingsley.

Duke of Dragons: 
I'm going to the arcade with my friend. 

King-Bro:
Don't stay out too late.

Duke of Dragons: 
I won't! ^^

"Hurry up," Wolf called as he headed down the hall. "I'll leave you behind,"

XXX

"Donald, Dia's going to the arcade with her friend," Kingsley informed.

Donald quickly finished up gathering his stuff. "Forget the client meeting. We're going to the arcade,"

Kingsley stopped Donald by grabbing the back of his shirt collar. "Nope,"

The other Yeo-Il students in the classroom were unbothered by their behavior. While Donald Na had the reputation of being first place in the Shuttle Patch Rankings and the head of the Yeongdeungpo Delinquent's Union, he didn't really pay attention to his classmates unless they got in his way. He even participated in group projects.

The only person in Yeo-Il High School who could talk back to Donald without any repercussions was Kingsley Kwan. 

That clearly meant that Kingsley Kwan was off limits. Members of the Union had to take care of themselves and prove their strength, such as Jimmy Bae and Wolf Keum. Nobody really knew the fighting prowess of Kingsley because anyone who went after him was swiftly taken down by Donald Na.

If anyone could be considered Donald Na's friend, it's Kingsley Kwan.

"Donald, this is an important meeting," Kingsley reasoned. "Dia will be fine. She willingly went with him and she seemed happy to be with her friend. You're not going to stalk them at the arcade. We don't even know which arcade and there are dozens in Yeongdeungpo,"

"Well...we don't need to know which arcade..."

Kingsley narrowed his eyes. "Did you install a tracker into her phone?"

"...It's for emergencies,"

"And going to the arcade is not an emergency," Kingsley pointed out. "She just wants to hang out with her friend like people normally do,"

XXX

Drake and Wolf went to a different arcade than the one from before. "What game do you want to play?" Wolf asked.

"Umm...what game do you want to play?" Drake questioned him. "You can choose,"

"Takkan?" Wolf shrugged.

The two made their way over to two of the arcade game machines and sat across from each other. They each chose their characters and started to fight. Drake started off on the winning end but started to lose towards the middle. He felt someone bump into him and he ended up losing the game completely.

"Hey, watch it brat!" The one who bumped into him snapped.

'But you bumped into me!' Upon seeing their angry expressions, Drake became submissive and avoided eye contact. "S..."

"Don't apologize," Wolf stood up and walked over to Drake's side. "It was these shits that bumped into you,"

"I-It's fine Wolfie..." Drake said. "I-I should've m-moved—"

"It's not your fault," Wolf told him. He glared at the thugs. They weren't in high school and were actually adults in their early to mid twenties.  

"So your name's Wolfie?" 

'One...'

"Ha! More like Puppy!" 

'Two...'

"Look at you trying to act all tough!"

'Three!' After his three second rule, he launched the first hit.

Drake flinched as he witnessed the fight. The thugs managed to land a few hits to Wolf, but the injuries did not bother him as he continued to brutally beat the them.

One of the thugs grabbed Drake and held a knife to his throat. Drake clenched his eyes closed. "D-Don't touch me..." He pulled his arm but the thug's grip was too strong. "L-Let me go!"

"Hey guys, this one's pretty girlish," The thug holding the knife said. "Think we can sell him to a brothel? Pretty sure he looks enough like a girl to pass off as one,"

'No!' Drake sank his teeth down into the man's hand. 'I won't go back to that hellhole! I won't go back! I WON'T GO BACK!'

XXX

The next thing Drake knew, he was lying on someone's couch. 'What happened?' He sat up and noticed that he had bandages on his arm, around his head, and on his cheek . 'I think it's sprained. Where am I?'

"Hey," Wolf greeted. "You're awake,"

"Wolfie?" Drake asked. "Where am I?"

"My house," Wolf answered. "You passed out after beating one of those fuckers unconscious,"

Drake blinked owlishly. "I did? I don't remember any of it," She noticed the time on the clock and immediately took out her phone. "Damn it, it's broken! I bet my brothers were constantly calling me and sending texts!" 'Donald probably called the cops!'

Wolf noticed the panicked expression on his face. "Wanna use my phone to call them?"

"Yes please," He nodded and was handed Wolf's phone. Out of habit, he clicked contacts instead of the dial pad. He was about to click out of it when he caught sight of a familiar name: Donald Na. 'Did Donald find out Wolfie was my friend and threatened him!?' She clicked Donald's name.

Wolf's eyes widened when he saw who Drake had clicked. "Drake, stop! I think you're mistaken! That's Donald Na, not the Donald you're trying to call! You probably mistook it for Donald Nam or Donald Nae, right?" 'If he calls Donald Na using my phone, then Donald Na will punish me for bothering him!' When he reached to grab his phone back to end the call before it could connect, he accidentally clicked speaker mode instead.

To Wolf's horror, Donald answered.

"Wolf Keum, this better be fucking important you son of a bitch! I have more important things to tend to!"

Drake's wounds weren't serious and were just some bruises and cuts, which is why Wolf didn't find it necessary to bring him to the hospital.