The Moon and the King Are PISSED OFF

"Wolf's bitch doesn't have any useful information on his phone!" Myles cursed as he and the rest of Manwol tended to their wounds at Dorim Shopping Complex. "And why'd that fucker Ben Park have to get involved?"

Suddenly, the door was kicked off its hinges. Donald entered the room, followed by Kingsley who wielded a machete and Wolf.

"D-Donald!?" Myles stuttered. "Why are you here!? You don't do the dirty work yourself!"

"Where is she?" Donald demanded in such an angry and bloodthirsty tone that sent shivers down everyone's spines.

'We just lost to Ben Park and I know Donald is stronger than him,' Myles recalled the battle from last year. 'We can't win,'

"I'll ask you again," Donald took a few steps towards the purple haired teen. "Where is Diamond?"

"We don't know anything about any diamonds!" One Manwol member shouted. "T-The money and files are over th—"

Kingsley was fast. He grabbed the Manwol member by his face and slammed him against the wall. "That's not what we asked,"

"That phone you're holding," Donald pointed at the device in Myles' hands. "That's my little sister's. Where is she?"

"What sister—" Myles' eyes widened in realization. 'That bitch was small and petite. I though he was just a scrawny bastard. Shit, he was actually a chick!? And those red eyes and pale skin were a dead giveaway! They were identical to Donald's!'

Donald grabbed the closest Manwol member and slit his throat. "Where is my sister?"

Wolf was horrified, but didn't let it show on his face except for his eyes widening. Beating someone until they were unconscious was different from killing someone and watching the life fade from their eyes.

Donald dropped the Manwol member to the floor. "If you don't tell me where my sister is, I'll kill you,"

XXX

Myles was the only enemy alive at the moment, but he was barely clinging onto life. Both Donald and Kingsley were slowly torturing him. Donald paused when his phone rang and he answered the call. "What the fuck do you want, Hyunjin? This better be important,"

"Diamond is at Malkeun Hospital, Room 304. My friend and his friends brought her to the hospital. They're with her at the moment,"

"Thanks for the info," Donald ended the call. 

"Guess we don't need you alive anymore," Kingsley snapped Myles' neck.

"Wolf Keum, the reason I brought you along is not because we needed your help," Donald turned to give him a death glare. "It's to show you what I would do to you if you ever hurt Dia,"

"I won't hurt her," Wolf somehow managed to say without stuttering.

"Take the money and files back to Ganghak," Donald ordered. "Kingsley and I need to get cleaned up since we can't show up to the hospital covered in blood,"

XXX

Donald shoved the door open. "Diamond!" He ignored the other people's presence in the room and rushed straight over to his sister's side. "Diamond!"

"Donny!" Diamond hugged her brother tightly.

"It's okay, Dia," Donald comforted her. "It's okay now. Big brothers Donald and Kingsley are here. Your big brothers are here now,"

"You're safe now, Dia," Kingsley added. "Those bastards won't hurt you anymore,"

The Eungang silently stared in shock at Donald before deciding to exit the room without saying anything. "That..." Alex was the one who broke the silence. "That was Donald Na!"

"That kid was Donald Na's younger sister!?" Ben exclaimed.

"He completely ignored our presence though," Gerard said. "Wouldn't he be hostile towards us since Eunjang is an enemy of the Union?" 'If that's really Donald Na, then he's Hyunjin's cousin!?'

"It's natural that he'd be more focused on his hospitalized younger sister," Gray spoke up. 

"I think we should get out of here before Donald Na does notice us," Rowan suggested.

Just as they were about to leave, Donald exited the hospital room. Ben, Alex, and Gerard were prepared to fight and protect their friends if necessary. But instead of attacking or provoking them, Donald instead bowed. "Thank you for saving my little sister," He then immediately returned to Diamond's hospital room. 

The Eungang stared at Room 304's door.

"Did..."

"Donald Na..."

"Just thank us?"

XXX

"Hey Diamond," Wolf quietly entered her hospital room.

"Wolfie!"

"I bought you a stuffed animal since you like those," Wolf handed the purple wolf plushy to her.

Diamond hugged it tightly. "Thank you Wolfie,"

"How are you feeling?" Wolf unconsciously began to gently comb his fingers through Diamond's hair.

"I have a lot of bruises and a few broken ribs," Diamond informed.

"I'm so—"

"Don't!" Diamond held a finger up to Wolf's lips. "It wasn't your fault. I don't want you, Donny, or King to blames yourselves. It was that jerk who hurt me so it's that jerk's fault, not yours, not Donald's, not Kingsley's,"

Donald left the room to smoke with Kingsley following him. "I was worried that she was going to revert back to how she was after we first rescued her from Evan,"

"Wolf's helped her come out of her shell and gave her confidence," Kingsley said. "Diamond loves Wolf,"

"I noticed that too," Donald sighed. "As much as I don't want him to, if Diamond wants to date Wolf, then I'll let them date. I'll still intimidate and threaten Wolf though," 'Maybe I can get Jake to be a third wheel,'

Kingsley called someone to cleanup the corpses at Dorim Shopping Complex so Alex and Gerard won't be walking into a crime scene when they turn the place into their hideout.