|38|

A quiet day. Something that was rare and almost never happened in the household of unstable people. Angelo had been in full bridezilla mode. Acting as a double agent for both Angela and Charlie. Helping Charlie plan the perfect engagement party and coaching him on how to pop the big question. Helping Angela secretly shop for wedding gowns. But in the color green. A dark green.

Angela thought it'd be slightly contradicting if she wore white, you know. The color that represents purity. Considering she's a murderous entitled bitch. Hearly however spent her days mean muggin their new prisoner. She absolutely despised her. It was hilarious yet scary at the same time. Depending on who you asked.

Gianna and Sebastien. Those two. The days seemed longer. And the nights are shorter. A wife who wanted a husband. And a Husband who wanted a friend.

"Okay today is your lucky day" Hearly clapped as everyone gathered in the grand foyer. She swayed bouncing Solei on her hip entangling her small hands in her curly hair. "I may or may not have forgotten to tell you about the Christmas ball which is tonight. I know it's so funny! Anyways I took the liberty of having my dear friend get everyone dresses and suits. Except that bitch"She paused looking at Claire before giving a fake smile.

"That won't work Angela and I have something to do tonight"Charlie rebuked as angelo made a tsk sound walking beside hearly "No, I also took the liberty of clearing your schedule." He smiled as Gianna pushed her braid behind her ear

"Ok so who's the friend?'' 'She asked as Hearly smiled before clapping her hands as Diamond walked out with dresses in her hand. Justine followed her. Gianna gasped before running up to her

"Mama" She squealed as she hugged her. Ulaine flipped her invisible hair before speaking "Well damn I see how it is" She rolled her eyes as Gianna embraced her too "What are you guys doing here" She asked as justine slapped her upside her head

"Hearly invited us since you and your damn husband didn't last year or this year" Ulaine spoke as sebastien held his head down before walking to them "Forgive me. We've missed you both"He smiled, kissing their hands as they looked at each other.

"Yuck. In the meantime, let's get you ladies dolled up" Diamond smiled, grabbing Gianna's hand and Angela's hand leading them to a room.

"And you three gentlemen follow me." Ulanine winked walking ahead before stopping. "I don't even know where the hell i'm going. Justine help me the fuck out please" She screamed at her wife who was dying laughing. "I'm coming you old lady"

"Who you calling old" She mumbled under her breathe following them"

Why don't you walk in? I'm gonna get Claire settled."

"Sebastien, Claire is a grown woman I'm sure she can manage." Gianna scoffed, taking his hand as he reluctantly held it. "It's fine, really. Gianna's right I can manage"

"Gianna, don't be rude. Claire, I'll take you to our table."

"She's sitting at our table" hearly asked loudly feeling irritated. And she thought she hated Gianna?

"Yes hearly do you have a problem with that? '' Sebastien asked as his face darkened. Glaring at her.

"You shitty one eyed bastard" Hearly mumbled walking past him purposely bumping his arm as gianna turned to talk to him but he had walked off with Claire. The fucking psychiatrist.

Gianna was forced to walk in alone as Charlie looked at her sadly. It was like Angela read his mind. They soon made their way to both sides of her.