Therapy Sessions 3

Third P.O.V Session 3

"You know doctor." Gianna took a pause and looked in his eyes. "Last time you told me something. And it really stuck with me."

Dr. Hudson sat up and looked at her. "And what might that be Gianna"

"I never mentioned my Husband's name. Except for one time. Yet you knew our last name?" Gianna stood up and began walking towards him, taking a seat on his table. "And I kept thinking. How could he possibly know who we were if I never told him? So I did some digging of my own." She said abruptly taking her gun and placing it to his neck as he did the same

"Great minds think alike." He smiled. Gianna stared at him with such hatred. "Why? You could've been honest with me this entire time? Instead you got in my head and let me trust you. You've been lying from the jump"

"And where's the fun in that?" He smiled amusingly before slowly lowering his gun leaning back in his chair looking at her "Be a good girl and move the gun."He hummed, dropping his american accent as she kept it still in place and plain in sight.

"You lied to me"

"No. I never lied to you. I only told you what you needed to hear. Which is that my cousin is a prick who needs serious help."

"So what? This was all a fucking game?" Gianna screamed standing up as he was towering over her. "Yes, gianna. It actually was. It was interesting seeing how fragile a Donna could be. But the best part. Was knowing that even here. Right now. You're still the broken woman who crawled in this office 2 months ago"

"So where's the real Dr. Hudson. Huh?"She asked, hiding the embarrassment in her voice and blinking away her tears. "He's laying in the Hudson river right now. Ironic isn't it? See the punch line?" He asked laughing before Gianna tried to hit his head but his hand immediately caught hers.

"Roman Moretti. The bastard child. The forgotten one. You're just as fucked up as I am." She scoffed, grabbing her things and heading for the door."

  Sebastien P.O.V Session 3

"I'm so proud of you. "Claire smiled at me as I eternally rolled my eyes. I just wanted to go to sleep. "Thank you"I said softly, giving her a slight smile. "So tell me has the solei situation been getting better?"

"Yes. It actually has been." I smiled at the mere mention of my child. My pride and joy. Every time I look at her it makes me so happy. Yet mad as hell at the same time. I can't help but look at her and think. Wow. How could a person as terrible as I am have created such a beautiful human being. But then, I remember what I am, the horrible things I've done. And I began to wonder what if this is payback? What if this is my karma. Something so precious has been given to me and for what? For it to be taken away when I finally find happiness.

I couldn't say all of that though. Because then I'd finally have to admit the fact that one day. She'd be destroyed by me. Her own father would be the demise of her very existence.

And that made me scared as hell.

Third P.O.V Session 4

"Look at it Gianna" Angela squealed looking at the sea stoned ring on her finger giggling as Gianna shushed her.

She had skipped her "therapy session". Considering the fact it really wasn't a session anyways. Instead they sat outside of a loading dock watching Roman's men move drugs on their territory. "Prick" Gianna scolded herself watching as the men moved carts with stuffed animals as a diversion "I can't believe he wants to marry me" Angela smiled at herself completely disregarding Gianna and her hissy fit.

 "I look fucking hot crying" She wiped her cheeks looking in her phone and blowing kissing faces to herself before looking at the dog "Aww look how cute. I want a dog. Do you want a dog Gianna" She asked bending down and petting it as it jumped into her arms

"Unbelievable. Look at all the carts they got"Gianna yelled making angela jump and the ring slide off

"Oh shit"They both said looking down at the dog who had just swallowed the very ring Angela was supposed to have no knowledge aboud

"What the fuck do we do now"Angela screamed waving her hands in the air whispering as gianna looked at her then the dog and the car.

"Grab that fucking dog and run"