• ᴏɴᴇ •

CHAPTER 1
" charming the ladies „

    THE HOGWARTS express came to a stop at the Hogsmeade station, as hundreds of students spilled out of the doors onto the wet, freezing platform

The red bricks underneath their shoes were slippery as the layer of rain, dirt and ice shone in the crescent moonlight. The Scarlett bricks matched the train that waited patiently for all the students to walk off so it could go home. The students huddled together trying to beat the cold that blanketed them. The lamps that hung evenly above their heads moved slightly as the cold breeze trudged throughout the sky.

The large man that everyone was used to yelled for the 1st years to follow them as the rest of the school started to wait for the horseless carriages. The frizzy-haired giant shot Alice a wink before chastising a first-year boy for inappropriate behaviour.

Dorcas, Lily, Alice, and Jocelyn sat on seats opposite each other, while Marlene sat in the middle of the four, "Must you sit like that every time?" Lily scolded like a mother, "Yes, Lilith, this is how I sat our first year and second, third and fourth. So, this is how I sit for our fifth."

The 15-year-olds snickered quietly and Lily just rolled her forest-green eyes snappingly.

"D'you think we have a new Dark arts teacher?" Dorcas questioned, "Duh, the positions cursed or something creepy like that," Marlene said leaning her head between Jocelyn's legs.

Jocelyn peered at her best friends, noticing all the miraculous changes that had graced the 15-year-olds over the break.

Lily's fiery hair was now to its natural wavy state, instead of the artificial straightness it had been manipulated to previously. She was the shortest out of all the girls and the curviest. She matched that with a sarcastic, confident, and intelligent demeanour.

Marlene was skinny, tall but muscular, with muggle semipermanent dye laced throughout her dirty blonde hair. Her almond eyes were lined with black eyeliner and a leather jacket graced her shoulders with sass. She fiddled with her pockets that were filled with sweets and sandwiches that she stole from the Hogwarts Express.

Dorcas had somewhat come out of her shell after the 5 girls became closer. Dorcas's hair was black throughout her coils and turned honey at the ends. Her large hair complimented her peaceful and calm aura as did her piercing blue and grey eyes. She sported a book bag full of leather-bound books and a slight smirk adorned her diamond-shaped face.

Alice had a boyish haircut, which all the girls found completely ironic due to the girl's love of braiding hair. Her small, pale fingers were lined with large, multicolored crystal rings and her neck was covered in necklaces with multiple meanings behind them. Alice usually had some kind of flower or crystal on her. She was popular, many thought that was weird but no one had a problem with her. How could you? She was too sweet.