• ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ •

" merlin, don't scare me like that „

   tw: panic attack

SIRIUS AND JOCELYN DIDN'T AGREE ON MUCH but both were in the affirmative team for Halloween. The Noble Black boy and Brave Potter girl were avid enthusiasts of Halloween.

"I don't understand. What's the big deal?" Lily played with her oatmeal.

"What?" Joss and Sirius asked simultaneously. The Marauders were talking about the annual Halloween Party. Each year, the 7th years would plan a party in the different houses. The party was open for 4th years and up- although the Marauders had been going since 3rd. This year was being held in the Slytherin common room, which, James and Sirius were furious about.

"I just don't get it. Why are we making a huge deal about Halloween? We can't trick or treat or watch scary movies, we can't even carve pumpkins! Why on earth do we have a party each year, when we can't do the traditional stuff," Lily ranted.

"So, you're not going?" Marlene challenged the redhead. "No. I am but- I'm not sure... it was just a query."

"Well, Lilyflower, the wizarding community loves Halloween. Something about how it's ironic or something." "No, that's not right." Jocelyn rolled her eyes at her brother's incorrect explanation.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER!" Sirius jumped up, catching the attention of the entire Gryffindor table. "HALLOWEEN IS THE MOST FABULOUS, AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL AND FUN HOLIDAY TO EVER EXIST! AND NO ONE-AND I MEAN NO ONE- CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE!"

"NOW! Lads," the Black boy screamed but then sat down, placing his leg over his other leg, lacing his fingers together. "Let's. Talk. Costumes."

Jocelyn honestly couldn't care less what the boys were dressing up as. She and Marlene always went to the party in a couples costume. And they were always executed perfectly.

"Oi, Mars, Joyce what are you wearing?"

The two girls looked at each other, their eyes glinting in a similar fashion.

"It's a surprise," they said simultaneously. Many joked about how similar Marlene and Jocelyn were to James and Sirius. But when said out loud the two pairs scoffed audibly, saying how ridiculous that is.

"You?" Marlene asked quite sassily. The two boys mirrored the girl's answer. Going so far, as to even twirl their hair girlishly, "it's a surprise."

They snapped out of their impression, everyone giggling except for them. "Who were you trying to be?" James looked over to his brotherly figure.

"Joyce," Sirius replied as if it was obvious. "Ok good. I didn't want us to clash." James moved his hand flamboyantly. The two girls rolled their eyes at the boy's antics. Lunch was over and they began to walk to their respective classrooms.