• ꜱɪx •

" nosey brothers „

TW: outing, breakdowns

    AFTER A GLORIOUS LUNCH DATE with Remus, Jocelyn felt more relaxed than ever. The scarred boy always knew how to make the Potter girl feel safe but after a picnic near the black lake, the two went up to the girls' dorm, laughing their asses off.

They walked through the empty common room, aiming towards the girl's stairs. Jocelyn didn't even stop before going up the stairs. Remus stopped at the second step, looking up Jocelyn, who was already halfway up the spiral staircase.

"Rapunzel! Rapunzel! Let down your hair!" "Oh shut up, Romeo!" Joss tapped her wand 6 times, before saying the incantation; "Do Tibi Licentiam."

Remus carefully placed his foot on the third step and after a beat of silence, he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Walking to and through the corridor, they walked in comfortable silence.

"Oi, remember the first time I came up here and carried you up the stairs but we forgot that it turned into a slide and you fell on top of me and we had to get you to Madam Pomphrey because you banged your head!" He chuckled, retelling a story from 3rd year.

"Oh shut up, that was ages ago!" She laughed with him.

"You know, whenever I'm up here, I always think what would happen if the others found out," Remus' deep voice chuckled behind the door. The clinging of keys and the sound of the crystal suncatcher joined together as Jocelyn opened the door.

"Can you imagine their faces! That would be hilarious- what on earth?"

The girls' normally organised room was now a mess, not in an "everything was everywhere" way but in a somewhat displaced way. Everything was where it belonged yet, it was crooked or fallen.

"Sit down, sit down! Let me fix everything before Lily and Dorcas have a fit," she said waving Remus to sit down. Joss took her shoes off before starting to move around the dorm, fiddling with all of the misplaced items. "So what do you think happened?"

"Marlene probably had a friend over," Joss said casually looking back at Remus only to see him fake gag. She looked over to the desk, seeing the draw open, her heart dropped for a second.

"D'you think Mars and her friend saw that," Remus stood up walking over the girl. They both stood in front of the dozens of stacked love letters. "I mean, surely not right? She would've been distracted and either way, I put a charm over it."

Remus nodded stiffly before turning back and sitting on a bed.

"So when are you going to tell them?" "Why can't you," Lupin complained as Potter pushed the draw in. She walked over to the boy, standing over him.

James and Sirius couldn't see what was happening, the closet door being too solid to peer through. James pushed the closet door lightly, so they could merely see the two extremely close to each other. "Because I don't want to and it's your news to tell, not mine."