• ꜰᴏᴜʀ •

" [not] a couple „

TW: slurs and bullying

    PETER VALUED JOCELYN more than life itself. They understood each other on a personal level and although they only knew each other through James, it seemed that they had more in common than they realised.

"Peter? Are you alright?" A 12-year-old Jocelyn asked walking towards his brother confidant.

Peter looked up, wiping the tears from his burgundy cheeks rushingly. "Oh, hi, Jocelyn. How are you?"

"I'm fine, Peter and remember you can always call me Joss."

Peter's red cheeks turned from sadness to embarrassment. How could he forget that? This was like the 8th time she corrected him.

"Don't worry about it. It's easy to forget." She said, making him think she was some sort of seer.

"Is everything alright? Anything I can help with?" Joss says next to the plump boy. He sniffed not wanting to confide in her. She placed an arm around his shoulders. "Are you feeling homesick?" He stayed silent. "Did something happen? Was it those Slytherin's?" He shifted uncomfortably, answering her question.

She smiled sympathetically. Mulciber, Nott and Rosier had been picking on him for some time now. She noticed that they had only done when he was alone.

As if on cue, "Oh hiya Rat! Aww cute you've acquired ya'self a girlfriend!" Nott mocked.

"What? Potter couldn't love you so you went for his fugly sister?" Rosier tilted his head in a twisted smile.

"I thought you were a fag? Must be a good actor then," Mulciber added.

"Shut up and go away," Joss stood up threateningly.

"I'm shaking in my boots," Mulciber surrendered sarcastically. "Shame, Pettigrew, innit? Even the Potter Girl is scarier than you are. How the hell are you friends with the Marauders? Look at you!"

"It was so nice chatting with you!" The Potter girl stepped forward sassily as she took her wand out, "But you best be on your way!"

The Slytherin boys didn't move, "I'm top of the class in DADA, I'm sure you're aware." The girl seethed. "Don't make me turn you into a ferret."

The boys scoffed and walked away.

"Don't listen to them. Their mothers don't love them and their brains are mush."