His last words #8

Blu's POV

"WOOHOO!!!!! This party is awesome." I waved my hands in the air, I'm on the table having so much fun. I took pictures with Ali and Des, we looked so hot this was definitely going on the wall.

"Let's GO GET DRINK BITCHES" Ali called out.

We all ran into the kitchen and got some beer and leaned on a random door in the kitchen. I was getting buzzed the fuck out. Things were starting to get very blurry, but I just let that slide. Karl and 2 girls came in. Ugh, stupid bitches probably wanna date him and use him for his money. "HEY KARLLLL"

"Oh, hi Blu," Karl said as he got 3 cups for him and the 2 girls. 

Before I could say anything else Ali and Des pulled me away back into the "clubbing" area and we partied so hard. After that, I lost Ali and Des, so I went to go look for my roommate Karl. Once I found him I took like 5 pictures with him. 

"Hey Uhm, Sarah and Jenny, I have to go take him home, he's drunk." Karl pointed out.

Oh, so their names are Sarah and Jenny. 'Whos who?' I wondered to myself.  After Karl brought me back home I doze right off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LALALALALA ICECREAM HERE WE COMEEEE DUN DUN DUN, ICECREAM HERE WE COME." I sang as I walked across the street. 

"ANA NO." My parents called out.

I turn around and... "Ana...? Mommy whe-"

Ana, on the floor. on the other side of the street. Blood. Everywhere.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I wake up in sweat. Oh god nightmares are coming back. I turn to see a sleeping boy in their bed. I got up to check and it was Karl sleeping peacefully away... I went back onto my bed, I didn't sleep long since it's just turning light outside. Todays gonna be a very very long day. I started flipping through the photos I took. I took some photos with 2 random boys.  And goofy photos with Ali and Des which made me chuckle to myself then I took photos with Karl.. He looked so good, on the other hand, I was drunk as fuck. I'm surprised he even let me take a photo with him. 

"What you looking at?" A sleepy voice called out.

"Oh... it's just you, kinda freaked me out. I'm looking at the embarrassing photos I took yesterday."

"Oh," Karl starts chuckling to himself "You begged me to take photos with you."

"I did? I'm so sorry."

"Oh, it's fine down worry about it, you can put them on ur artistic wall..." He said looking at my wall

"Thank you I will do that later, but here's 2, keep them for memory," I say giving him 2 of the goofy photos we took together.

He took the photos and got up then placed them on his desk. After he got close to me and I flinched a little.

He looked at me with a puzzled look.

"Please don't hurt me."

"I'm not... I'm so sorry I did. I won't hurt you anymore I promise."

"Okay... I trust you."

"Can i give you a hug? Please...?"

I give him an approving smile and he gives me a hug, he smells like yesterday still, cologne good cologne. I loved his smell so much, his muscles were tight... Oh god, I need to snap out of this, Im gay but what if he's not? I cant fall in love with someone who isn't gay... Right?