His last words #33

Test day.

"Fuck Blu, you got this, same questions you and Karl practiced," I mutter to myself.

Karl and I woke up on time able to study before our test. These are ALMOST the same questions from the book. Karl was really good at math so he was basically my tutor. If I got a question wrong he would help me with different types of ways.

 If I got a question wrong he would help me with different types of ways

What does that even mean? Gosh. I decided to pick a random question. I chose B. Which was probably wrong, but the next couple of questions were very much easier. I just hope I pass.

About 20 minutes later I turned in my test. Karl was already done waiting for me outside. "I hope I pass," I say as I hold Karl's hand.

"You will baby, trust me. You passed the last one, and I think this test was easier." 

"Your right," I say as we continued to walk back to our dorm.

"Are you excited to go back home for like a day," Karl says chuckling to himself.

"Yes I am excited, I'm also excited to see Linda." 

"Aren't we both?"

"Yes," I say as I open up our door. "Are you done packing yet?"

"Yes, with your help I finished faster," Karl says while giving me a kiss on the cheek before we walk in.

"AW Fuzzy Wuzzy and Karl sitting in a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G" 

"God, I recognize that baby voice anywhere."

"Hello," Ryan said.

"Hi, Ryan. How was your class?" I say while stepping back out of the dorm room.

"It was okay, we should go bother Ali and Des."

"I don't think that's a good idea. I think Des is still in her class and Ali and Jenny are in there." Karl blurts out in the back.

"Nonsense," Ryan says while knocking on their door.

I walk towards Ryan, curious to see if they were in there. 

Knock knock.

"HOLD ON," Ali said rumbling around.

"OPEN UP IT'S THE FBI."

"Ryan shut up," I say nudging him and laughing.

Finally, Ali opens up the door and her hair is messy. Ryan budged through and starts to look around. "Jenny come out we know you are in here."

"Ryan, it's only me."

"Lies" I shout out and walk past Ali. "Check under the bed."

"I wanna join," Karl says while walking past Ali.

I check on Des's side of the bed, then Ryan checks under Alis's bed. Nobody there. Karl checks in the closet then,

"RAWR," Jenny says as she jumps out of the closet.

"WE KNEW IT." Ryan says as he gets up from the floor.

Me and Karl both just laugh as Ryan askes questions.

"So, did you guys have sex? Did you make out? Were you guys cuddling each other? GASP did you guys take a nap together."

"That's none of your business," Ali says walking towards us.

"Yeah, they had sex for sure," Karl says while helping me up.

We all just started bursting out laughing then Ryan invited Paul and Sarah over.

"Des is gonna kill me for having all of you guys in here again. Last time you guys made a mess." Ali says while turning to Ryan and Paul.

"Yeah, I am gonna kill you." We all turn around and Des was standing there closing the door.

"Uh oh. Someone's in trouble..." Ryan says.

"OOOOOOO," Paul says while falling on the floor dramatically.

"Sarah whoop Paul," Des says as she runs towards Ryan. She jumps on Ryan and starts tackling him.

Sarah flips Paul over and starts to fight him.

"Gosh, why don't you guys just fuck already," Karl says while laughing.

"We should have a sex party." Ryan blurts out trying to get Des off him.

"WHAT?!?" We all shout out.

"GET HIM," I say as I run towards Ryan and Des. We all started to tackle Ryan and gosh I think I peed my pants a little from laughing too much.

About 10 minutes later.

"Look at me, I'm bruised up," Ryan says while pouting.

"That's your own fault," Sarah says.

"Well, we gotta go finish packing." Ryan says while getting up "Let's go, Paul."

"Bye guys." We all say.

Karl and I then leave to go out and get something to eat. To be honest we never really eat. We go to the college cafeteria, we were way too lazy to go somewhere far. We got pizza and we can't tell if it's good or just good because we were hungry. Whatever it was it was really good.

We talked about the vacation and how excited we are to be staying in Hawaii for 1-2 months! We then went upstairs and decided to fall asleep. Not gonna lie I was nervous about my test scores tomorrow.