His last words #39

Karl's POV

This party was nice and big. Blu and I couldn't stop laughing at the dumbest stuff ever. When it was getting darker we played a game called "prank wars" girls vs boys. The girls said it would be an easy win but jokes on them We got the perfect plan.

We decided we were gonna change the outside of the pool color to brown to make it look like shit, we then put toothpaste in the Oreos. The old fashion prank. We then started to do more pranks and it was so funny when Blu and I pushed Ryan into the pool. He freaked out.

"I'M ALL WET NOW," Ryan complained as he jumps out of the pool.

"That's what she said," I said bursting out laughing. Blu started to laugh with him even though we all knew it wasn't that funny, we both know it's the alcohol that's making us this way.

About 20 minutes later we were done with our pranks. we got a lot of points for the pool, the girls got about 40 points because of Me and Blu, we couldn't stop falling for the pranks. But it didn't matter cause we won anyway. 

Ryan goes up to the Oreos and picks one up to take a bite.

"RYAN NO," Paul says trying to snap the oreo away from his mouth. But Ryan already took a bite then spit it out on Paul.

"You fell for your own prank," Des said while laughing.

"Shut up," Ryan says while throwing away the cookie.

"Look at me, I have oreo mixed with fucking toothpaste all over my shirt." paul said while he gets a napkin. 

"At least you smell like you just brushed your teeth I guess?" Ryan said while turning around slowly.

 "Hey, ima be back, I need to piss," I say as I walk upstairs.

I can hear how loud everyone was downstairs. There were a couple of people making out on a bed and the floor. I just went past them into the bathroom then shut the door.