His last words #78

"Put on this vest," Riley says handing me a vest.

"Thank you," I say grabbing it. I slowly put it on. "Is this on right?" 

"Yes," Rhlie says putting on hers. "I will allow the dummy to have my gun, I will go first just to make sure it will hit the vest."

"No, what if you die," I say getting scared.

"Dont worry about me," Rylie says putting the gun into the dummy's hand. She moves the dummy all the way back to a wall then turns it on. "Give me your gun."

I give her my gun quickly as she turns around. "Listen, the dummy will shoot in 5 seconds. Make sure you are ready with a 90-degree angle. Steady arm. Aim at the head or stomach if you want to try aim at their legs and feet."

She looks at the dummy and the dummy pulls up his arm and aims it at Rylie. The dummy shoots and it hits her vest. My heart was racing, if the dummy didn't work that would be bad.

"Okay, I will go again to show you what to do." She says moving the dummy back to the wall. She turns it on and runs to the circle. She stands still and counts down. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5." She shoots It hits the dummy right into the head. The dummy then stops moving.

"Now your turn, this isn't the same thing as last time, it's just you getting used to the vest and not be scared if you get shot in the stomach," Rylie says passing over my gun. She then walks over to the dummy and pushes it back to the wall. "Stand in the circle."

I nod and walk towards the circle. "Get ready here the dummy comes." She says turning the dummy on.

I stand still and wait until the dummy gets closer. It pulls up its hand and shoots. It hits me right onto the vest. I was a little scared but took it like a pro. I can't be scared, I need to be strong for my dad. 

"Great. Now we practice on how to get the gun behind someone and in front. We are going to have to, sometimes we might lose our gun or not have enough bullets." Rylie says putting the dummy next to the circle. "The dummy will be walking, it can hear if you make noise. You must be very quiet. If it here's you, it turns around and shoots. If it doesn't you will be able to get them in a choke lock and grab the gun kick them to the ground and shoot them in the head. Got it?"

"Kinda," I say truthfully. She talks way too fast for me.

"I will go first." She turns the dummy on and runs far back. She then slowly walks and quietly walks behind the dummy. The dummy walks like a guard walking back and forth. She creeps up on the dummy grabs his neck and then pulls the gun out of its hand. She kicks the dummy down and then stands sideways as she shoots the dummy in its head. "Easy."

"Cool," I say interested.

"Your turn." She says pulling the dummy up and giving it the gun again. She turns the dummy on and pulls me in the back of the dummy. "Start."

I slowly walk towards the dummy I get closer and closer, I then grab his neck harshly then pull the gun out of his hand then hit him with the gun knocking him down then shoot him in the head. 

"That's something new." She says in her low voice.

"Just a little something not much," I say shrugging my shoulders.

"I think you might be ready to fight very soon."

I nod as I put the guns away. I then make my way upstairs and head into the limo.

Lynch, here I come. I'm coming with fire. Dont back down now, your time is up. Hope you had your fun this is going to be goodbye. I will find your "king or "queen" and murder then. This is for you dad.