Chapter 2

__________

<><><>

I sat in my chemistry course, Peach occupying the seat beside me. She was blabbing about the new guy that I could care less about. My mind was already elsewhere; on the mysterious boy I literally crashed into. For some odd reason, I felt completely drawn to him.

It was scaring me by how much I seemed to not get my mind off him.

"And so then -- hey! Zelda are you even listening to me?"

I glanced at her and shook my head hazily. "Nope." I said as she frowned.

"What are you thinking about, Zel?" She inquired as she looked intently at me.

My cheeks tinted red as I quickly tried to push my thoughts of the boy away. "Uh, n-nothing."

"Nothing? I don't know, Zelda. You've been acting weird ever since you hit that -- oh! I know what's happening." She said with smugness, a knowing look in her eyes.

I blinked. "What?"

"You're thinking about that hunk of a guy, aren't you?"

I sputtered. "Wha -- no -- I, what!"

She smirked as she looked at her phone that just vibrated. She boredly opened her phone before her eyes widened with surprise.

Peach's jaw dropped as she looked at me. I raised a brow. "What?"

She handed me the phone, a picture on the screen that seemed to be secretly taken of a guy. His hair was a pale white that fit perfectly with his dark brown eyes. The guy's hand was running through his longish hair as his lips were curled up in a small smile.

To put it short, he was pretty good looking.

Peach squealed before snatching the phone back. "That's the new guy apparently." She said as she gazed at the picture.

I rolled my eyes, leaning on my hand as I stared at her. "How in the world did you find that out?"

She blinked innocently. "Someone sent me a pic."

"Who's that someone?"

She shrugged before blowing out a full grin. "Okay, I'll tell you. I passed by Shulk earlier and got his number. I told him to get a picture of the new guy for me."

"Isn't that a little wierdish?" I asked as she brushed me off. She shook her head. "Not at all, my dear Zelda."

I shook my head with amusement before turning back to face the professor, who seemed disinterested in teaching today. The teacher, Mr. Pac, or as we like to call him, Pac-Man, was snoring away on his wood desk.

My face scrunched up in disgust when I noticed there was a small pool of drool beside his mouth.

Ew.

I looked up at the clock that was by the door, the time being 10:56, class ending in four minutes.

I sighed in relief before moving to face the blonde girl beside me. "So, Peach, what exactly are you planning?" I asked as she looked faintly confused.

"Plan what?"

"I mean, with the new guy. Are you hoping to go out with him or something, like, what's the big plan you have." I explained as she slowly nodded her head in understanding.

She replied as she twiddled with her thumbs. "That's what. I mean, he's pretty darn good looking if you ask me. If he's smart and nice, he'll be the perfect boyfriend."