Chapter 10

__________

<><><>

Stupid blue haired, cotton candy looking girl.

Stupid Link and his good looking self.

Stupid me for liking him.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!

I cursed myself as I made my way back to my dorm. For some reason, I just couldn't get the image of that girl and Link being together out of my head.

I just wanted to scream out loud.

Finally making it back, I swung the door open. "Hey, I'm back, Peach... Peach?" I called out, not getting a response back.

"Uh...hello?" I said louder, but she was nowhere to be seen.

I checked the bathroom, the closet, the kitchen, everywhere, but Peach was missing. Again.

"Where could she be?" I murmured frantically. I don't know why, but I was scared.

A loud creaking noise stopped me in my tracks. I whipped around, the bathroom door being wide open.

I tried to calm my beating heart. "What the-? I just closed the bathroom door. How did it open-?"

Creeeeeak!

I yelped and turned around, the closet door now open, too.

I whimpered in fear as I glanced around. My heart was racing, feeling like it was about to jump right out of my chest.

"Oh god, please help me." I whispered to myself as I heard creaks and scratched all around me.

A loud snap echoed throughout the dorm as I screamed and shielded myself, my eyes closed tight as tears streamed down freely.

"No, no! Please!" I cried out in fear.

Silence met my ears, and slowly I opened my eyes. I felt relief wash over me when I saw that it was just Peach standing by the entrance door.

I laughed, feeling crazy. "Oh my goddess, Peach! You scared the crap out of me. Don't do that!" I sighed and placed a hand on my heart. "Gosh, I almost peed myself...Peach?" I said, only this time cautiously when I noticed she didn't respond.

She looked just like she did this morning, only now she looked more...sinister. Her usually bright blue eyes were dark and evil. Peach's long yellow blonde hair was messy and nappy.

She looked...corrupted.

I tried again, hoping to get a response out of her. "Peach?"

I was again met with silence.

Her malicious eyes were sending daggers my way, making shivers run down my spine.

It was obvious something was wrong.

Again, I tried. "Peach, are you ok-"

My voice suddenly hitched as I felt like I couldn't breath. Time seemed to stop when a blinding white light flashed all around me.

...

"I will kill you!" She screeched as she chased after me.

A scream was lodged in my throat as I frantically looked around for some sort of weapon to help me.

I ran down the corridor, halting when I saw a janitors closet. Hiding inside, I forced myself not to make any sort of noise.

"Zelda, Zelda, Zelda!" She viciously sung. "Where are you?"